Wrestling Forum banner

Which one would you prefer?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to see Sting face all the WWE top stars, he should work all the big PPVs: Summerslam, Survivor Series, WrestleMania... and wrestle all the top names.

Do you think Sting should wrestle one or two matches? Or more (5, 6...)?

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
The whole 'special attraction' thing doesn't work with Sting, he was on WCW almost every week during the Crow gimmick, and hardly ever missed a TNA taping (I think) when he was there for about 10 years.

Just show his face in the arena for about 30 seconds each week if anything

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I'd have him face HHH then Takers at next years WM (as that seems inevitable).

Apart from that i would have him feud with newer talent. The likes of Rollins, Bryan, Bray, Harper etc. It's an absolute waste bringing these guys in if they aren't going to face against the future of the industry.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
I'd have him cocktease everybody by running up Kanye style during Nash's induction and announce his retirement and somebody else faces HHH.

Reactions: Tony Soprano

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
The whole 'special attraction' thing doesn't work with Sting, he was on WCW almost every week during the Crow gimmick, and hardly ever missed a TNA taping (I think) when he was there for about 10 years.
It doesn't work because he's not "special" anymore. He's some old guy taking away from the younger generation. HHH could put over anybody here but will job to Sting in a match that NOBODY clamored for when it was rumored Sting was going to the 'E.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
It doesn't work because he's not "special" anymore. He's some old guy taking away from the younger generation. HHH could put over anybody here but will job to Sting in a match that NOBODY clamored for when it was rumored Sting was going to the 'E.
yeah exactly, he's just this old dude.

I'd rather have one of the excellent young talents like Fandangu or adam rose facing HHH, push the young blood damnit, nobody wants sting!

·
Banned
6,752 Posts
The more Sting wrestles (or talks), the less people will care about him. I think his novelty will still be robust enough after WM31 that he could probably work a program with someone at Summerslam, but otherwise I think he should be kept off-screen until Wrestlemania 32.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.