1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
945 Posts
He's not worth keeping around anyway. Personally, I've grown tired of him for the last 2 years. The character was stale and they werent getting anything out of him that would be beneficial to the company. It's one last huge contract that would bleed the company dry and they've already proven ratings wise that they dont need him to pop a decent rating.

·
Banned
10,007 Posts
Sting's sucked complete ass in TNA ever since he extended his original one-year contract.

That being said, I'd love it if he appeared on WWE TV.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Personally I believe he's going to WWE. I've been a Sting fan since '92 and I'm going to Mania this year so I'm on the edge of my seat with anticipation. The video this week made it seem like Taker...but its just *too* obvious. Add in TNA removing all things about him it's hard not to see it happening. If he's not involved in the 2-21-11 angle he'll be the legend Vince spoke of last night that's coming next week.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Slight update Sting was on the roster page up till yesterday Feb, 7th. So There must have been very recent developments over the last 24hrs. Happy for Sting sad for us/ TNA. He deserves to go out with 50,000 fans rather then 1,500.

·
Number 30 in the Rumble
1,629 Posts
I'm guessing just told TNA he has signed a contract with WWE.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Either I'm the only one who saw the new 2-21-11 promo last night or you're all just eternally optimistic about Sting coming to the WWE. Personally, I think Sting's decided he's had enough of the wrestling business and is simply walking away. That seems like his character.

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
This reminds of all that speculation when Christian left TNA. We all speculated Christian would come back in a huge debut and he ended up not being at that Royal Rumble. Then a month later he showed up on ECW.

IT would so ironic if Sting did actually sign with WWE and then had a lackluster debut like Christian got. Remember this is Vince McMahon we're dealing with here. The man is very spitefull.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
:( really.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sting is getting on in years he could either:

A. Retired for good.
B. Has signed to WWE contract.

If he does go to the WWE that would be epic knowing the history of Sting never going to WWE when WCW was bought plus he could become a hall of famer and a Sting vs Undertaker match would be pretty epic too if creative went that route as Sting is an icon.

Alternatively, he shows up when Hogan makes another appearance on TNA, in black and white face paint, looking from the rafters then a baseball bat and scorpion death drop on all of Immortal.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
According to F4W despite Sting's profile being taken down, he is close to signing a new contract with TNA and has had ZERO talks with WWE.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
Please Sting, just sign a contract with TNA. Do absolutly nothing for them but take their money. And let this whole Sting speculation be over! Please!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts