Wrestling Forum banner

STING "Its Showtime" - Wrestling fans get on board

4029 28
c,mon wrestling fans stop complaining about everything. Have some fun with this, even if its for 2 weeks. Convince yourself that Sting is coming and he's after the Undertaker. The match every fan wants to see, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

If you believe it, he will come. 2-21-11
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
c,mon wrestling fans stop complaining about everything. Have some fun with this, even if its for 2 weeks. Convince yourself that Sting is coming and he's after the Undertaker. The match every fan wants to see, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

If you believe it, he will come. 2-21-11

Did Tinkerbell tell you this would work?

But anyways, It doesn't matter what we believe, if it's going to happen then it will.
I just think with the way everyone has been going nuts, anything other than Sting will be a letdown.

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
WWE sucks so bad right now that they would just misuse Sting. I'd rather not see him than see him misused. Now, if he made an appearance at Ring of Honor, then that's a reason to be excited.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,805 Posts
no much, i happy for Sting probably going HOF in WCW's home and stuff but i'm so impatient to see him job for the taker's streak.

Hbk vs Sting...that was a dream Wrestlemania match, not Taker vs Sting

·
Masonic!
1,585 Posts
^^ Erm, yeah. Everyone has been desperate to see Sting v Davey Richards for the last 10 years...
Yeah, Davey "One Match" Richards. He could be in there with anyone and it would be the same.

The only thing close to Taker vs Sting in ROH would be Sting vs Jay Briscoe.

·
Registered
5,747 Posts
Dear fuck, no.

·
Registered
294 Posts
As long as we are living in fantasy land, I am hoping Sting re-unites with his old tag team partner, Ultimate Warrior, and they have a tag-team match with Kane & Taker. It would reduce Taker's workload if he isn't fully good to go and surely bring in some of the WWF nostalgia audience who mightn't be all that familiar with Sting.

·
Registered
9,456 Posts
Sting vs The Undertaker, if it happens, will be very special. Regardless of the fact that a lot of younger WWE fans have no idea who Sting is, both men are past their prime and (as WWE would never dream of letting the streak end at the hands of a WCW/TNA icon) the result is beyond predictable, the atmosphere and build up to this match will make it a classic match spoken about for years to come. It's the match that a lot of fans have dreamed of ever since Sting went goth back at the end of the last century. It has potential to be the most talked about match of the next few years and will definitely be a red letter day in the history of sports entertainment.

If it had happened 10 years ago, obviously it would've been a bigger deal. It's the same as Hogan/Flair in 1994; obviously we all wished that it had happened a few years earlier but that's not the hand we were dealt. I think that we should enjoy this feud/rivalry for what it is and be grateful for the fact that Sting finally succumbed to McMahon's persuasions.

Of course, that's IF the match happens. So far it's just a rumour but, to be honest, it has got me quite excited for Wrestlemania. I have a feeling that this year's is going to be a classic!

·
I am the Prince of Saiyans once again!!
1,671 Posts
As long as we are living in fantasy land, I am hoping Sting re-unites with his old tag team partner, Ultimate Warrior, and they have a tag-team match with Kane & Taker. It would reduce Taker's workload if he isn't fully good to go and surely bring in some of the WWF nostalgia audience who mightn't be all that familiar with Sting.
That was such an old and outdated reference, no nostalgia with it. Besides they Wernt partners for too long.

·
Registered
611 Posts
I would mark out for Sting in WWE. Well I better don't get my hopes up...

14,626 Posts
WWE sucks so bad right now that they would just misuse Sting. I'd rather not see him than see him misused. Now, if he made an appearance at Ring of Honor, then that's a reason to be excited.
ROH can't afford Sting. And sorry but that would be worse than him in TNA.

I hope it's Sting. Even if I didn't think it was Sting, I'd still be disappointed if it was for the Undertaker.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.