Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Abyss is still talking about "THEY" I don't have a clue what that is or who. But sting was wearing Red face paint this week on impact. He was hangin around with nash and they both walked off together. Abyss Vs RVD next week for the belt. Eric bishoff just happens to be the special Ref. What if they are forming some kinda group wcw kinda thing or new wolfpack. Eric could screw RVD and Abyss wins the world tittle.

Just a theory

·
Registered
7,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha yeah well i dont know. But it was mysterious of the red paint and walkin out with Nash. But again aBYSS is still saying THEY . Just seems wierd Eric is the special Ref all the sudden for the match.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
i would love it, except if Abyss actually was on their side, because i love Nash/Bischoff/Sting but HATE Abyss. this would be so annoying, hes already been with one of my all-time favorites, Hogan, and its made me care less about Hogan than ever before.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Does TNA really have to rehash storylines from 1998? I mean, come on Russo. Is TNA begging the WWE to sue them or something?

Show Hogan, Bischoff and Russo the door, clearly they can't run a company without smearing WCW over it.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I thought it was very interesting to see Sting in the red paint on thursday, it'll be interesting to see where they go from here.

·
Registered
932 Posts
whens last time TNA did something new? Storyline wise?

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
whens last time TNA did something new? Storyline wise?
When is the last time ANY wrestling company did anything truly new in storyline wise????,Pretty much every storyline/feud has been done trough out history of pro wrestling!.

Anyway....I fully expect Bichoff to help Abyss win the title and he turns out to be leader of "They"which would include Bichoff/Abyss/Raven/Sting/Nash&Joe.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,025 Posts
I don't really think there is a connection between Sting/Nash and Abyss. Sting seems to be fighting Biscoff/Hogan for his own reasons, because of something we don't know and Nash only joined up with Sting because he's frustrated with Hogan/Biscoff and might think Sting is on to something. Abyss is different, he was sent by "They" to clear a path" for their arrival. Meaning they haven't come yet. Also if "They" were Sting then who else is Sting working with and why hasen't Sting used their help. He's been on a one man crusade for the last few months, surely if he had allies they would be helping him.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I bet Eric Biscoff is part of "They". I recall when Abyss confronting RVD that he spoke to "they" to have janice suspended above the ring for their match at the Whole F'n show. Then this past impact, Eric said Abyss convinced him to have the stipulation added to the match, so Eric decides to put himself in the match as a special ref. RVD will loss the belt. As for Sting wearing the red face mask.......i got nothing.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
I bet Eric Biscoff is part of "They". I recall when Abyss confronting RVD that he spoke to "they" to have janice suspended above the ring for their match at the Whole F'n show. Then this past impact, Eric said Abyss convinced him to have the stipulation added to the match, so Eric decides to put himself in the match as a special ref. RVD will loss the belt. As for Sting wearing the red face mask.......i got nothing.
Eric Bischoff is most likely going to turn heel, and I expect Hogan to shortly follow after. Sting/Nash will then form their own alliance to combat Hogan....but the red facepaint, it can't be the Wolfpac. Possible MEM reunion?

Maybe Bischoff is a part of "they", and Hogan is not, that would still mean Abyss/Hogan happens at BFG.

I got nothing right now :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
When is the last time ANY wrestling company did anything truly new in storyline wise????,Pretty much every storyline/feud has been done trough out history of pro wrestling!.

Anyway....I fully expect Bichoff to help Abyss win the title and he turns out to be leader of "They"which would include Bichoff/Abyss/Raven/Sting/Nash&Joe.
I'm fucking glad someone said it!

Sick and tired of people going on and on about how much TNA are being like WCW.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
"Them"...."They".....I've given up speculating. If anything comes of all this, that's all well and good, but TNA has dragged this out way too long already. Something definitely needs to happen at the Whole F'N Show in order to get this thing rolling again.

(And on a side note, I thought that Sting looked kinda silly in red facepaint, didn't look right for some reason.)

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I don't really think there is a connection between Sting/Nash and Abyss. Sting seems to be fighting Biscoff/Hogan for his own reasons, because of something we don't know and Nash only joined up with Sting because he's frustrated with Hogan/Biscoff and might think Sting is on to something. Abyss is different, he was sent by "They" to clear a path" for their arrival. Meaning they haven't come yet. Also if "They" were Sting then who else is Sting working with and why hasen't Sting used their help. He's been on a one man crusade for the last few months, surely if he had allies they would be helping him.
That would be an awesome twist that not too many would expect and some IWC people while aswell as casuals could enjoy IMO!,IF that's whats really going on then I would have it....

-Sting really talking about Hogan's ego/past politics and that he joined TNA for his own selfish good and so Hogan turns back to Hollywood Hogan But not part of a new group!.

-Nash knows about Hogan,But he wants to be part of it and IF he can't...Then Nash will fight to get some power!.

-Bichoff helps Abyss win the title,For business and to screw ECW guys!.

-"They"is TNA guys,Daniels&Joe,....Who are pissed about groups with vets always taking over stuff and to they want to fight for there future status and cause they are TNA's vets to be icon/legends.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Hogan and Bischoff were most likely to be "THEY". But if they turn heel and join Abyss and end up being "THEY", where does the angle with Sting, Hogan/Bischoff/Jarrett go. Unless "THEY" ends up being, Sting and Nash being apart of it and they join Abyss, to go against Hogan and Bischoff.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Heres what i think is going on:

- Hogan and Bischoff are "They". Theyve went out of their way to mention how Bischoff and Hogan have been "stepping aside", thats usually an indication something is going to happen. Also there was the episode a few weeks ago where Tenay specifically mentioned that neither Bischoff and Hogan were in the building that night, and Abyss later cut a promo saying he talked to "them" and they werent happy with what was going on. Why would Tenay even say that? Because it was a clue. I believe everything is pointing to Hogan/Bischoff being pissed at Dixie and trying to take over. Abyss' attack on Hogan a while back was just a smokescreen, its not like it was that vicious of a beating.

- Sting wearing the red paint i feel is just a sign that he's united with Nash against Hogan/Bischoff. I wouldnt look at it as meaning the "NWO" is making a return. Sting and Nash will end up being on Dixie's side after she pleads with Sting to help her.

- Im really hoping everything goes down at the end of Impact, this will be a great time to kickstart the angle since there should be a little bump in viewership.

- Hogan and Bischoff's group will consist of themselves, Abyss, Jarrett, and im seriously hoping Mr Anderson turns back heel and is with them as well (with the longshot being that Hardy turns with him....but thats really doubtful). Remember the sit down chat Anderson and Hogan had back when Anderson first turned face? That would be perfect if they referred back to that chat as to when the plan was secretly hatched. Dixie's group will consist of Sting, Nash, and probably Kurt Angle since he might end up facing Abyss at BFG if Abyss beats RVD next week (which he will if im right).

·
Registered
124 Posts
Does TNA really have to rehash storylines from 1998? I mean, come on Russo. Is TNA begging the WWE to sue them or something?

Show Hogan, Bischoff and Russo the door, clearly they can't run a company without smearing WCW over it.
WWE has rehashed so many story lines from the past. DX, Dibiase using his dad's gimmick from the 80's. He even used Virgil haha.
THe Hart Dynasty (Hart Foundation revived).
People like Undertaker using the same gimmick from the early 90's. Nexus is a nWo ripoff except Vince used no names instead of stars. But they will be added soon enough.
Both company's use old gimmicks now and again and good on them. We will still watch.
I hope TNA bring Scott Steiner into the group with Nash and Sting.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts

"They" aka Wolfpac 2010
Bischoff, Abyss, Nash, Sting, Raven and maybe Joe, Wolfe, 2 security guards

1 - 20 of 55 Posts