Wrestling Forum banner

Sting being shown on WWE programming.

3733 Views 24 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  krai999
I've watched WWE Vintage so many times, but never before have I seen Sting mentioned or wrestle, but tonight they are showing one of his matches and a promo about him with Jesse Ventura, take it which ever way you like. (BTW the match is Sting Vs Lex Luger, Superbrawl 2)
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fair enough, maybe I am just looking to much into it, but it just seems to much of a coincidence for them to start now.

· Registered
980 Posts
I've seen Sting matches multiple times on Vintage Collection, all of them during his Surfer gimmick.

· Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah but all i'm saying is, I've never seen them use footage with sting, and this would be sting in his surfer gimmick, last week before raw they showed The Rock in his Rocky Mavia gimmick, it's purely specualtion.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
I'm not buying the whole Sting thing i wont believe anything until i see it .

· Registered
421 Posts
In the Uk today they showed Cactus Jack............Mick Foley return?

In the opening titles, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair are featured........TNA Invasion?

In fact, Scotty Too Hotty, nay the whole of Too Cool were featured once......Rikishi return....he did it for the rock!?!?

· Registered
421 Posts
He is under a legends contract and will be appearing in his own dvd/the wcw nitro dvd's. WWE is holding him out til they figure how to get him in a few matches.
Who? Sting? Coz you said that like it was fact....despite the fact nobody has reported it!?!

Nash is under a legends contract and creative arent sure how, when or if to use him on WWE TV apparently but not Sting. I think the IWC would have known by now if he was.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.