Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously there have been plenty of threads that have discussed who is better Miz, or Morrison, but this isn't one of them. I'm looking to beg to ask the question of "Are you still waiting?" Personally I like both of these guys, and it's good to know that neither of them are ever going to be the next "Jannetty". Most of you just want one, or the other to just fade away.:no:

For me I feel as though the WWE is still denying us the classic feud that is bound to happen between these two men. Yes, words have been exchanged with the former tag team, "The Greatest Tag Team of the 21st Century". Whether it be NXT, or RAW these two men have had a bit of a run, but never a full blown feud. We know they were a solid tag team that literally earned our respect, because we all know how many of the IWC were against this random WWE tag team pairing. Then, they turned out to be one great tag team, and the best tag team imo the WWE has thrown out in the 21st century. I seriously mean that.

Something tells me that there are plans going on for a solid feud, because every time these two cross paths words are exchanged, and never for the good. They have reunited settling differences once just to do another Dirt Sheet, but words were still a bit harsh. Both of these men seem to mesh well with one another not only in the ring, but on the mic as well. Yes, it is all scripted, but it feels a bit personal when you hear what both men have said to each other. Obviously this coming from the connected past. Former tag team, and Tough Enough contestants, thus the eventual mutual respect.

These two stars need a classic feud, and I feel the WWE needs this feud as well. It's rare when you can have former tag team partners turn in to solid singles stars, and then have the opportunity to create a classic feud out of it all. Plenty of history between the two men, and I actually think that the time being taken to build something special between these two stars may be the best part of it all eventually, maybe, possibly, or if it happens.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Keep waiting. That feud is going to draw, especially if they both up their game in the ring. Hell, whatever the champ picture is at the time, if Miz has the belt, JoMo can easily slide right in for a fight.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
lol at the thought of Miz ever being involved in a classic feud. He's even worse than Orton.
Fixed.

Miz is average at everything at best (Yes, even on the mic, he's cut the same promo for the last year)

Morrison sucks on the mic but at least he's good in the ring

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Yeah, I think we've all had our fill of Miz talking...very...robotically...on...the...mic and his two retarded catchphrases that con people into thinking he's good.

The feud should happen providing it elevates Morrison to the top.

·
Registered
720 Posts
why would we want to see a John Morrison Vs The Miz feud?? I mean come on The Miz goes Over John Morrison all the Time..John Morrison is just a Midcarder,hes not Main Event Material..

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why? They were a former tag team that never really closed the door with a feud. Both are solid mid-card wrestlers with two totally different acts right. Obviously one is a "face", and the other being "heel". Neither of these men are main event material. Yes, The Miz is holding the MITB, but that doesn't make him a credible main event caliber star. Who else were they going to give the MITB to anyhow?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
Jesus, the OP tries to create an impartial thread where we can discuss the prospects of a great feud and all people can do is bash either Miz or Morrison and make it just like another of the ten thousand "Who's better/who do you like more?" threads that became dull after the first thousand of them.

Anyway, yes, I think a full-blown feud between the two of them has a lot of potential. WWE keeps having them wrestle each other on a routine basis, but they don't embellish their encounters with a feud. I suspect WWE doesn't want to pull the trigger on that feud until they're both highly established stars, or at least one of them (Miz) is.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I think they both are future WM headliners, they should have a full-blown feud when they finally reach the top together.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Not bashing either here but they both still need a bit of time before this happens. Miz needs to really improve on his wrestling ability to match it with JoMo otherwise it would just look stupid and JoMo needs to enhance his mic skills to atleast an average like the Miz's. When they get this done it could quite possibly be better than the Nexus angle.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I think they both are future WM headliners, they should have a full-blown feud when they finally reach the top together.
I agree. The OP is right in saying that I don't think one of these guys is going to be the 'Jannetty' so to speak, I think both of them will reach the top, and COULD one day headline a Mania, maybe not together, but could be in that spot.

Also with the OP, I'm waiting on this feud. I feel as though they have got some kind of plan to have them feud at some point or another, but they might be waiting for the right moment. As Prospekt says, the feud would best be done when they are both nearing, or one almost at the main event level, while the other has already got there. I'm talking about Miz winning the WWE Title soon, with Morrison possibly heading in the main event direction with his help.

I actually think the perfect time to do this feud would be Wrestlemania 27. I believe Miz will be cashing in soon, which will label him as a main eventer most likely, and Morrison is currently getting a small push and moving up the card a little. I don't however, believe that Miz will hold the title going into Mania and therefore with Miz already being a former champion and Morrison getting a push, this could be a heck of an addition to the Mania card. That's what I mean when I say they might have been waiting to do this, this is a feud worthy of a big event like Mania because they were one of the 'greatest tag teams of the 21st century' lol.

I think Miz would help Morrison reach the place that the WWE most likely want him to reach and it would both of their first big Mania matches. I can't wait until they feud, they have so much natural chemistry and while I'm not a big fan of Miz, I loved and love whatever they do together, they both seem so comfortable with each other that as much as it made a great team, it could make an even better feud. So yeh, I'm still waiting, but don't want them to rush into a feud when they could save it for a big event.

A title feud could even come after that, and would be just as good, as it would most likely involve Morrison trying to get his first title off his former partner.

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
why would we want to see a John Morrison Vs The Miz feud?? I mean come on The Miz goes Over John Morrison all the Time..John Morrison is just a Midcarder,hes not Main Event Material..
Uhhh miz is a midcard too right now lol

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
lol at the thought of John Morrison ever being involved in a classic feud. He's even worse than Orton.
it never fucking stops, does it? Orton, Orton, Orton. it's all you ever talk about. you talk about it more than any of his marks on here. honestly pathetic.

anyway, to the actual topic that has nothing to do with Randy Orton, yes, a feud with them is obviously going to happen. i would think WWE would want to wait until their main eventers, but the problem is neither of them really deserve to be main eventers, at least now. they're both stuck in that upper midcard "waiting to pull the trigger" area, but they've been there for months, Morrison even longer. but if MIz does cash in, and does get a world title, you can expect a Morrison vs. Miz feud in the near future after. until then, they're both just there.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Jesus, the OP tries to create an impartial thread where we can discuss the prospects of a great feud and all people can do is bash either Miz or Morrison and make it just like another of the ten thousand "Who's better/who do you like more?" threads that became dull after the first thousand of them.

Anyway, yes, I think a full-blown feud between the two of them has a lot of potential. WWE keeps having them wrestle each other on a routine basis, but they don't embellish their encounters with a feud. I suspect WWE doesn't want to pull the trigger on that feud until they're both highly established stars, or at least one of them (Miz) is.
People should shut up and listen when DesolationRow posts.

Mo vs. Miz. Wrestlemania XXXII. World Title.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
I for one will keep waiting for this feud. I'm a Miz mark, and I really like JoMo, and I think this would be a great feud.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts

Agreed.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts