Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Circa 1991, there was a feud between The Big Boss Man and The Mountie. They feuded on who is the sole legitimate law enforcer in the WWF.

I remember it quite briefly, because I was a kid at that time, but after watching some videos on youtube, I have to say that the feud is an underrated yet legendary feud! Excellent promos between the two, excellent backstage segments, and excellent outcome (the Mountie spent the night in jail!)

I hope that kind of feud can be revitalized some day in the WWE. The potential was there when Mordecai debuted, but they screwed up with Mordecai/Undertaker.

It's a shame that The Mountie was a short-lived character.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Circa 1991, there was a feud between The Big Boss Man and The Mountie. They feuded on who is the sole legitimate law enforcer in the WWF.

I remember it quite briefly, because I was a kid at that time, but after watching some videos on youtube, I have to say that the feud is an underrated yet legendary feud! Excellent promos between the two, excellent backstage segments, and excellent outcome (the Mountie spent the night in jail!)

I hope that kind of feud can be revitalized some day in the WWE. The potential was there when Mordecai debuted, but they screwed up with Mordecai/Undertaker.

It's a shame that The Mountie was a short-lived character.
Liked Mountie character, shame he would've beat Piper Rumble 92 then Bret gets revenge WM8. Rather see that tbh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts