Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a fan of pro wrestling noah and the stiff style of wrestling. i think THAT is what wrestling should be like, serious athletes going at it. fuck the storylines and gimmicks. but anyway, who do you think is the stiffest wrestler in the wwe? also, do you think anyone on the current roster could handle that stiff style? i would love to see cena get punched by KENTA!

· I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
33,305 Posts
I'd say Daniel Bryan is the most stiff since they let him do his kicks.

Too bad Jericho stopped working stiff. Well, not too bad for his career cuz I'm sure he would have eventually gotten buried.

· Ramble On
12,050 Posts
I'm all for stiff matches, but they have to have some sort of story told in the ring to be a good match. Look at KENTA vs Takayama from NOAH in january i think, Just a bunch of stiff strikes that got no sold and told no story. Thats why KENTA is so overrated, talented yes, but overrated, he never sells anything at all. ever.

Back on topic, it was probably Kaval, but now Bryan probably.

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
Wrestlers who work stiff (wrestling....not gay at all) have never impressed me.

The only thing impressive are the wrestlers they are being stiff to. (wrestling... not gay at all)

· Banned
4,575 Posts
Current WWE Superstars, I'd have to go with Regal and Bryan.

· Registered
64 Posts
Yeah, Hardcore hated the Rookies. Take Brock Lesnar for example, of course he paid for that one.

Regal without a doubt, i remember an instance on raw when his opponent fucked up and broke his nose...well bloodied it anyway.
Regal literally beat the living fuck out of him.

· Registered
6,303 Posts
Regal literally beat the living fuck out of him.
What did "the living fuck" look like? :side:

Remember, people, using the word 'literally' suggests something ACTUALLY happened exactly as you describe it. Like, "I laughed so hard at that Tim Curry movie that I literally shit myself." Get it?

Anyway, CM Punk looks like can be quite stiff in the ring once you piss him off. That kick to Tyler Reks looked pretty rough after Reks gave Punk quite the stiff kick (likely accidental) upon entering the Rumble.

· Anti-Hero
11,709 Posts
Daniel Bryan without a doubt. Though he doesn't get to utilize it so much these days. Check out his matches from ROH as Bryan Danielson vs Kenta or Takeshi Morishima. In fact I'm pretty sure Bryan has wrestled most of the NOAH guys at one point or another.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.