Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
No shit it didn't work. There were simply server problems. The sticky feature was removed because it made some forums look bad. People were starting to use it in the Celebs and BTB looked crappy.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I was just going off of what he posted.
Amish Patel said:
Hey all,

I'd like to apologise in regard to accessibility of Wrestling-Edge and WEForums.com.

Both sites were down overnight due to server related issues. This problem was beyond my control, however, it has now been fixed and the news headlines are up to date as per-usual.

Thanks to everyone for their understanding. Be sure to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions, I’ll reply as soon as I can.

Whilst I’m in the flow, quick progress update on the site. Many will have noticed W-E isn’t getting updated/added to as often as it used to, and yes, there is a reason for this.

I have spent $300 on a new design for the site and am in the process of currently developing that, as well as adding to the current site content. The new-look site will be coded in PHP and there will only be a maximum of 2 popups on the site, less if things go according to plan.

I hope to launch the new design around WWE Royal Rumble time, but this is not confirmed. Stay tuned for updates, and carry on visiting the site.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
At a guess I'd say that Nitemare removed the Sticky option as most Sticky threads were crap. Anyway, if a thread's active it'll stay at the top of the forum. Therefore, there'd be no need for the Sticky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts