Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So the pigs told me to move my car cuz my neighbors we're "pissed off". They didn't say who...but due to a lengthy conversation, we've realized it to be the male male couple across the street. I put that out there, as A) they are in fact homosexuals, which they probably played off in their conversations to the police. (I'll go into deatail on that shortly.) and B) When backing out, I'm sure they're worried about slipping and hitting my car, as they back out in the direction that aims towards it. So who else around me would possibly be pissed off about it being there? Everyone knows my sister and my mother require their cars to be in the driveway, due to the snow sprawled all over the ground. But my car is not on the street. It's nestled snug against my fence, as away from the pavement as possible. Thus, it is on my property.

Now, what you're voting for is an idea me and my sister came up with thinking that a tow truck might come overnight to get it.

I said, "I'll grab my blankets and sleep out there. They won't fuck with it with a body in it." So my sister says "How much gas do ya have?" "Over a half a tank". "::She says cracking up::Leave it runnin the whole night, when they show up tell'em 'They told me to move it, I'm just tryin to melt the snow!'"

I've been savin my 3 new Nirvana discs for a road trip....so what if I'm not goin anywhere...it's still gonna be a trip.

She doesn't think I'll do it. So, I figured, if it'd make some people laugh (my self included) why the hell not? But it is cold (my heat works though)...so I figured I'd start a poll for the shit's and giggle's. Let me know what ya think. :D

::Stupid stoned me forgot to add the poll....just give a yes or a no at the start of your post so I can sort through easier.:: :agree:

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Too expensive, fuck it, move it, but move it to the most inconvenient legal place you can. Anywhere right in the way/where you can box in the guys who narked on you?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sellin it, and it's unregistered...gas does me know good since I can't legaly drive it anywhere. So the expense does nothing. I plan to move it tomorrow...but I'm not shoveling that shit out tonite. So I figured what the hell.

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
Grab a drill with a bigass drill bit on it and drill a heap of holes in the muffler before you use the car to melt the ice. Then apply around 5000 rpm and that should melt it nicely. Make sure you do it at 5am, just before sunrise is the warmest part of the day during winter so it really is your best chance of getting the ice melted.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Why not report it stolen, and try and somehow park it strategically somewhere on their yard (your 'friendly' gay neighbours)? Could work, if ot I say go with your original idea. :)

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Why don't you go to the gay people's house and go up to one of them and say "I hate gay people unless they're hot women". Then shoot both of them (make sure you're wearing gloves so they don't have your fingerprints) and plant the gun on one of they're hands and then when the cops get there they will think it was a murder suicide.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
^^^ I'm not chancing getting caught. I do that, I'll be thrown in with worse back door lovers. You might want that for me, but I sure as shit don't!

I'd have to dig it out first to move it into their yard...I'm lazy...I'd rather strategicly melt it away. :D

So that's 3 yay's and a maybe on Oro, since now it's know the gas isn't an issue.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bastards...I found that out after I logged off last night. It's only 2 feet though. 5 feet and they'd own my swing set. :D

It's funny though, I don't see them coming by mowing that section during the warm weather. Or snow blowin it so it can be used as a sidewalk. But I've learned not to make a mountain out of a mole hill, so eh. The car's gonna be moved by 5p.m. tomorrow into my lawn right next to the driveway.

The irony of it all is I've been trying to sell the damn thing for over a month...and someone came by today wanting to buy it. But they wanna give me $600 now, and pay in weekly installments til it's paid off, which they will then cart it away. Doesn't do me any good now unfortunately. But eh...there's always a possitive I guess. :D

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Piano Man has the money to back that up. I...do not. My whole thing is why fuck with me and my car when you could go another mile down the street and start cleaning up the crackhead infestation and the gang bangers? Is my car selling drugs to kids? Is it used to shoot up neighborhoods? It's lunacy!!! Out-right lunacy!!!

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
PWNED! Justin...just don't fuck with BB. Just don't...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts