Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's you chance to tell someone off. Get all the frustration off of your chest. So Let's have a little fun And STFU someone.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Lol, this is a giood thread but um isnt the forum RANTS for this exact topic!

Jus fuck off and shut it, stop spaming stop pretending we like you, how about you just stop posting.

normally i think its stupid to neglect new members as it wont encourage people to join, however for you its different, fucking n00b!

·
Banned
357 Posts
Your like 37 dude you must have gotten a life by now......

Reactions: R K O

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ken Slade said:
Lol, this is a giood thread but um isnt the forum RANTS for this exact topic!

Jus fuck off and shut it, stop spaming stop pretending we like you, how about you just stop posting.

normally i think its stupid to neglect new members as it wont encourage people to join, however for you its different, fucking n00b!
This thread is part of Rants.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
wvaslob25705 said:
Here's you chance to tell someone off. STFU someone.
OK, I'll do that. I'm giving a huge STFU to AngleMark3:16. That guy is such an asshole. He always posts these damn annoying pro Hogan posts in this one thread, he thinks he's smarter than everyone else, and totally disregards anything anyone else says, no matter if it's valid of not. The only things he's ever been correct on are his opinions on RVD and Taker, every thing else he posts is crap. AngleMark3:16 STFU!!!!!

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Hm i will STFU.....................................wvaslob25705 :) im so kewl

·
Registered
632 Posts
Uhhh ya, More spam by wvaslob25705, don't you think it's time he get banned? :agree:

O and O ya, wvaslob25705 SHUT THE FUCK UP.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
MOD ALERT - SOME BANNING PLEASE :) lol

I mean look i have told you what posts consist of spamming and all of the above do1 FUCK OFF AND SHUT IT kthxbi

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Was it ever in doubt?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
dazed® said:
you really are stupid aren't you?
I don't know about that...but with all the brains at work in here I feel my intelligence seeping out my pores with each second that passes.

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
I'm highly intelligent at least.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
That point could be debated over a frosty pint of moose piss. (No seriously...you're the lesser of the evils in this horrid thread of n00bery. You do have you moments though.)

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
I am in possession of more intelligence than I often let on. Ask DD. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts