Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you guys mind if richards won the tv title and beat aj.. HOLD ON but aj went back to the x division or world title picture and won the title

Personally i think stevie richards proved on thursday he deserves his roster spot and at least the tv title.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Well since Hardy is the top heel AJ wouldn't be in line for the world title and he's above the X-Division title so he should keep the tv title and try to add credibility to it. Stevie's a decent wrestler, but not a title holder right now.

·
Premium Member
44,324 Posts
I say have AJ Styles drop it to a well built contender after a period of establishing AJ as a nearly unbeatable champion.

Richards isn't exactly the freshest talent, and has spent most of the last decade being a jobber. See no reason to elevate him at AJ's expense. When AJ drops the belt, it should be to someone with a future that could use the belt to establish himself and get a big win over AJ in the process.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
AJ should never lose the TV title. Robbie E should lose to Lethal for the X-Division title, then AJ beats Lethal for the X-Division title. after that, Hardy loses the World title to [insert face] and then AJ beats him and wins that. then AJ and Kaz conquer the Tag division and win those titles. ok.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Yeah I'd like to see AJ/Kaz as a tag team, that would be good. I think they work well together, then they could have their big bust up when Fortune breaks up.

Stevie Richards? Sorry, the guy is just a jobber

1 - 9 of 9 Posts