Wrestling Forum banner

Steve Austin wants for sugesstion an idea for Tough Enough...

909 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Cpt. Charisma
on steveaustinBSR tweet today "Got a meeting for Tough Enough tomorrow...any ideas or suggestions of what you would like to see on the show? Send me a tweet."

So guys start sending him idea for the show...
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Each episode ends with him hitting a Stone Cold Stunner on the guy getting eliminated. And a stunner on everyone who asnt eliminated. And on the cameraman. And Vince. Come to think of it, Stunners for all!
Assuming this is supposed to be a "reality TV show", this is the worst idea I have seen or heard. Yes, some reality shows are fake but this is just stupid.

· Trump and Macron will Rule the World
5,184 Posts
Assuming this is supposed to be a "reality TV show", this is the worst idea I have seen or heard. Yes, some reality shows are fake but this is just stupid.
Obvious joke was obvious, just not obvious enough for you.

Lighten up bro.

· Registered
905 Posts
Each episode ends with him hitting a Stone Cold Stunner on the guy getting eliminated. And a stunner on everyone who wasnt eliminated. And on the cameraman. And Vince. Come to think of it, Stunners for all!
I'd mark for random stunners. Like in the middle of a rookie's sentence.

I want to see him train new wrestlers to be the next WWE breakout star.
I've always likened Tough Enough to a bootcamp instead of an pure exposure tool like NXT is meant to be. The wrestlers on Tough Enough should be at least two years away from breakout status because Tough Enough is just the start of their learning. Look at the track record of Tough Enough, immediately putting these guys on TV rarely works out. Morrison's the most successful Tough Enough winner and The Miz is the most successful Tough Enough participant because they were given time to grow as wrestlers before their 'breakout'. The best thing that could come out of this is Stone Cold giving whoever wins enough of a foundation and respect for the business to gut it out, constantly learn and work hard for the following few years, regardless of what situation the WWE puts them.

Sometimes I think it's better for the wrestlers to lose Tough Enough, just because it provides them the luxury to develop at their own pace.

Interrupt everyone constantly by saying "WHAT?" while they're trying to talk. Let's make that a trend in the WWE for the next ten years.
Honestly, I could see him being pretty tough and trying to interrupt them while they're working a promo or something to that effect. Whether that's by yelling "WHAT?" or loudly booing them, who knows.

· Registered
2,626 Posts
Each episode ends with him hitting a Stone Cold Stunner on the guy getting eliminated. And a stunner on everyone who wasnt eliminated. And on the cameraman. And Vince. Come to think of it, Stunners for all!
This. Instead of lining them up and saying "sit down" and "you're cut" like Snow did, just line them up and he can Stunner the guy who's going.

"You think you're going to be a WWE superstar? Eh-ah, you're cut, what? I said you're cut, and that's the bottom line cos Stone Cold said so" then his music would hit obviously and he'd get thrown some beer which he'd share with all the other contestants, before stunning all of them and standing on the turnbuckle with two cans. JR would have to be there somewhere too yelling "Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.