Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve Austin posted the following on his Twitter account:

"So @DCBROCKLESNAR was talking trash about me...very interesting. Gonna finish my beverage and mull this one over...catch y'all tomorrow."

"Trying to go to sleep..but this @DCBROCKLESNAR thing is winding me up a bit...relax....breath...relax...breathe....no use..to be continued.."

·
Registered
267 Posts
Austin vs Brock at WM.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
I suppose I could have phrased it better. Although unlikely to happen if Austin and Lesnar faced each other at Wrestle Mania it would basically be a certificate to print money.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What did Lesnar say if someone doesn't mind filling me in?
Lesnar is asked who he would like to wrestle of talent he never had a match with; he responds "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

"Ironically it's probably the guy that walked out on me. The guy that took his ball and went home. A guy that I was supposed to face and I think that he was just plain downright scared to get in the ring with me because he was one of those guys that was on top and saw a huge threat in Brock Lesnar at the time. That's "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I worked with everybody and anybody that was anybody there and if I came back, I think the guy that I would come back to fight is "Stone Cold" Steve Austin."

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Lesnar was talking about how Austin "chicken-shitted" and walked out of WWE rather than face him. I think he insinuated that Austin was frightened by Lesnar's potential and jealous of his rising stardom. He said that he'd like to face Austin.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i hate lesner, i never doubt the man was talented but i just never got him to be fair
Lesnar was born to be a heel. Seriously just watch him get booed after the Mir II fight.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
I hope this match doesn't happen because there is no way I can see Lesnar losing and I don't wanna see Steve wrestle again just to job to Brock Lesnar who doesn't even have a future with the WWE.

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
His exact words were:

Brock Lesnar said:
There are so many guys in the WWE right now that you never had a chance to wrestle. If you could come back and wrestle any guy at Wrestlemania who you've never previously had a match with, who would it be?

Ironically, it's probably the guy that walked out on me. The guy that took his ball and went home. A guy that I was supposed to face and I think that he was just plain downright scared to get in the ring with me because he was one of those guys that was on top and saw a huge threat in Brock Lesnar at the time. That's "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I worked with everybody and anybody that was anybody there and if I came back, I think the guy that I would come back to fight is "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

What was your favorite WWE match that you were a part of? What made it so special?

One match that really sticks out for me, there's a bunch of matches with all the guys that I worked with. For me, when I got in the ring, I approached it as being real, because I was a real character. I didn't have a gimmick name, I didn't have a gimmick finish. I was just thinking about this today, because I knew that I was preparing myself for an interview -- I put a lot of guys out of the ring because I was real. Looking back, I think that's what made me successful in the industry.

But looking back at one match, probably my most favorite match is the match that never happened. And that was the match that I was expecting to have with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. I was really looking forward to that match.
and

Brock Lesnar said:
But then there's another side of me that says if there was a chance for me to come back to fight a guy, it would be the guy that I was supposed to fight that chicken-shitted out on me and didn't show up, and that would be "Stone Cold" Steve Austin.

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin chicken-shitted out on me and walked away and didn't want to participate because he thought that I was getting something too fast too soon and he felt threatened by me.

It would have to be under the right circumstances. I don't know if Mr. McMahon and I could come to the right circumstances. If it was good for me and good for him, I think that we could do something. At the end of the day, my life, my character and my profession - I take them very seriously. At the end of the day, if it doesn't help me or my family out, and it doesn't make sense for me to do, then I don't do it. Everything would have to fall in the right place, but would I consider it? Absolutely.
Brock Lesnar Vs. Steve Austin, the most unlikely match to take place in Miami next year yet both men are doing a great job of teasing it.

I hope this match doesn't happen because there is no way I can see Lesnar losing and I don't wanna see Steve wrestle again just to job to Brock Lesnar who doesn't even have a future with the WWE.
It would be great to see, but I agree since I think WM 28 would be better off with Brock Lesnar Vs. The Undertaker and Stone Cold Vs. CM Punk on the card instead.

- Vic

·
Registered
132 Posts
I liked lesner before but after saying this I hate the guy stone cold is one of the greatest stars off all time his just angry that he got his ass handed to him be Austin at mania just before he left what a tool

·
Banned
18,557 Posts
Ironically, half of the Lesnar Vs. Goldberg buildup was Lesnar Vs. Austin due to WWE being forced to keep Bill off TV so he wouldn't go over the days they had agreed to have him work on his contract otherwise they would've been forced to pay him more money to work extra shows.

Part 1 (skip to 6:52 if you want)

Part 2

Part 3

Ah, what could've been. :(

- Vic

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I would love to see Brock F5 Stone Cold but
it would take away from Rock vs Cena TBH
Probably the first match on WWE 12...lol

1 - 20 of 54 Posts