Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Austin didn't seem like he wanted anything to do with Hulk Hogan in this interview so I believe the rumor that he cancelled there match that could of happened at Wm18. I don't really blame the guy for disliking Hogan as he seems like a hate him or love him type of guy. Going by Austin's most recent interview it seems like he's gotten himself together and he's on good terms with hogan (not that it was Austin's fault) but two legends like that should never have real life feuds.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya, Austin sounded like he wasn't to thrilled with Hogan and even the Rock he seemed a little ehh towards in the interview. Probably because he gets more movie rolls, who knows. I like how the caller calls up and calls him out on not wanting to lose to Lesnar and he flat out admitted that was true. Least hes pretty honest.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Austin sounded annoyed at first, but loosened up by the end. Stern asks him if he tried to blow Vince...

"Yeah twice. I just went for it." LOL

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Austin sounded annoyed at first, but loosened up by the end. Stern asks him if he tried to blow Vince...

"Yeah twice. I just went for it." LOL

LOL! Ya, I was really surprised how out of his shell he was at the end too. Cracks me up haha

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its Howard, he will always bring mixed opinions about him. Its what makes him, him.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts