Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,040 Posts
He's become really close friends with Cody and I believe Cody has some sort of involvement in Stephen's wine company now too. Figured it was just a matter of time until Stephen made an appearance for ROH. Should be awesome!

Reactions: Lumpy McRighteous

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Well, knowing how petty WWE is, I would imagine they won't invite him back any time soon

·
Registered
785 Posts
You can thank the Based Cody.
nah I'm sure people will try and credit Adam Cole or something for this big time get. Instead of being happy Cody is helping ROH expand, they'll discredit him.

It must kill them to know that Cody is by far and away the biggest drawing ROH Champion ROH has ever had and that Cody is also bringing the most outside attention on the promotion by getting legit stars to willingly appear.

·
JANUARY 5TH
4,127 Posts
nah I'm sure people will try and credit Adam Cole or something for this big time get. Instead of being happy Cody is helping ROH expand, they'll discredit him.

It must kill them to know that Cody is by far and away the biggest drawing ROH Champion ROH has ever had and that Cody is also bringing the most outside attention on the promotion by getting legit stars to willingly appear.
Heck yeah brother. Cody is bigger and better than Cole in every way imaginable. I'll go further than ROH history and say the obvious, he is the biggest draw in the entire business.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Heck yeah brother. Cody is bigger and better than Cole in every way imaginable. I'll go further than ROH history and say the obvious, he is the biggest draw in the entire business.
That seems a bit much. Don't think he'd outdraw Brock/Cena/Styles/Omega/Okada.

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Cody is a bigger draw than Cole was by a mile, but best draw of the business? Come on man. Omega isn't even in ROH and he outsells Cody big time whenever he appears for them.

Thats without even bringing into question anyone in WWE, where the top guys definitely out draw Cody.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I don't know if I'd go so far to say Cody is the #1 draw in the business when Okada Kazuchika and Kenny Omega are around, but Cody is up there. It's no coincidence that Bullet Club became THAT much more visible and popular once Cody joined and that's a factual timeline.

No doubt his stock has risen so much that when he comes back to WWE he's def gonna get a world title push.

·
Registered
785 Posts

the ignorance in the last 4 post back to back.
I'll say this: is there an ROH house that Kenny Omega drew that Cody wasn't on the card for?

Kenny obv helps, but in professional wrestling the top Champion draws the house. Conversly, if business is shit like when Adam Cole was champion or Jinder Mahal in wwe, the Champion gets blamed.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts