Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE's live events website (www.wwelivetour.com) remains offline after nude images were published in the photo gallery on Wednesday.

The website featured an unmoderated section where fans are permitted to upload photos taken at live events. A nude photo of former WWE Diva Tiffany from her Playboy modeling days was uploaded to the website, garnering attention online. More tawdry images were uploaded including a graphic still of Chyna's s genitalia from her 2004 adult film 1 Night in China, a photo depicting TNA Wrestling broadcasters Mike Tenay and Taz looking on with approval, and a photo of The Miz with lettering reading "I'd fap to that."

Stephanie McMahon, who oversees the website, called an emergency meeting upon learning of the situation. "Everyone was said to be blaming everyone else," according to sources.

Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

·
Registered
935 Posts
If WWE wasn't in such a PG era, I'd love to see them actually reference this on TV, show a censored version of the photo, and blame it on Miz and Truth attacking WWE from the outside.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
PG doesn't matter. She no longer has anything to do with the WWE. Bringing it up would be tacky and tasteless... Which means it probably WOULD have been brought up during the Attitude Era.

Surprised they let the site go without moderation. Also surprised this hasn't happened before.

·
Registered
935 Posts
PG doesn't matter. She no longer has anything to do with the WWE. Bringing it up would be tacky and tasteless... Which means it probably WOULD have been brought up during the Attitude Era.

Surprised they let the site go without moderation. Also surprised this hasn't happened before.
They could potentially bring it up without mentioning names, just say that someone had hacked the site, and posted these pictures. I just really think they should try and make the most of it instead of just ignoring it and being completely embarrassed by it.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
If Steph is responsible for the recent changes to the website with all the exclusive content etc then super kudos to her. I love that stuff and it has made wwe.com a stop whenever I log on most days to see if they have any new videos up or anything. As for the actual report...:lmao. WWE Universe, eh?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts