Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
Re: Stephanie McMahon Says There's No Place For Sexualization In WWE, Talks Equality, Superstar Outfits.

She's delusional.

Reactions: deadcool

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Re: Stephanie McMahon Says There's No Place For Sexualization In WWE, Talks Equality, Superstar Outfits.

As much as I'm a fan of AE and liked most of it, can we get over it,please?

The time and culture is different, now they can't let a man even touch woman expect by accident or they will get a lot of criticism.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,678 Posts

I'm sorry but did she forget that there is sexualization in the company? She clearly is still delusional on other parts.
@Ronny927 , that image....

·
Registered
2,353 Posts

·
it's a tarp!
5,773 Posts

Does that mean Seth Rollins, Paige and Xavier Woods are all about to get fired?

·
Registered
913 Posts

First thing I thought of. Her WM outfits are ridiculous. Also, her attire when she faced Brie Bella at SummerSlam.

Reactions: nyelator

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,678 Posts

Does that mean Seth Rollins, Paige and Xavier Woods are all about to get fired?
Woods and Rollins are safe from getting fired but Paige will be fired for many reasons and her strikes in the company. 2 will still be here in the long run while the third will wither away from the WWE.

·
TEAM FLAIR FLOP
951 Posts

No, no, no. You misunderstand. This is the Stephanie McMahon version of equality. It's exactly the same as the Stephanie McMahon version of "female empowerment". It's all about mixed messages, rewriting history and screeching about your women's division being taken seriously while you sit on the back of a Harley in your nasty leather mom jeans at Wrestlemania, and act the part of your husband's "old lady".
Why yes Stephanie. You're a fucking inspiration. Now go hashtag "sexualisation" and " equality" and link it to some merch on the WWE store.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts

Wow… I am a fan of Stephanie but this is terrible. Hopefully HHH or Vince silence her.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

She's right

Now lemme go back to the Women of Wrestling Pics Thread and beat it

·
Registered
8,597 Posts

So I clicked the link and watched the video. Nowhere did she say: "There's No Place For Sexualization". All she responded with was, dont be concerned if they show some skin, they cant wrestle in too much clothing. And I agree with that.

Bad title.

·
Registered
4,064 Posts

And there you have it, the CBO of a billion dollar company contradicting herself.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

She's lying.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts

But guys like Randy Orton walk around in their pants, making women cream themselves. That means every superstar needs to dress like Roman Reigns.

And who is she joking about equality. If she wants total equality then guys should be able to put women through tables like in the old days. If a woman hits a guy the guy should be able to pound her ass, like in the old days.

60,001 Posts

Ideally, she'd be right. Their hype of Lana def. runs counter to it, not to mention they benefited greatly from it during the AE. Times have changed,but McMahons lying about their product remains the same.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts