• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Want to know what everyone's opinions are of Stephanie and Dixie in their current roles and who they think are doing a better job.

I have been thoroughly impressed with Steph since Summerslam and think she's been hitting it out of the park. I however don't watch much TNA so when I tuned in and saw Dixie heeling it up I was shocked,bm but pleasantly so. I love how she is portraying her character and it comes off to me as organic.

honestly they are both doing excellent IMO, and I say it's basically even. The only thing is I've never seen Dixie in this role before so it's a breath of fresh air whereas Stephanie, ni matter how great she's doing, has been a heel plenty of times.

So I'm picking Dixie for the sake if argument.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this like that South Park episode when they had to vote for a Turd Sandwich or a Giant Douche as the school mascot.
LLS Ok buddy. I think they've been doing a good job. I think you're trying to be a typical 'Cool' IWC 'Rebel' TBH, but ok.

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
stephanie comes across a believable bitch, dixie comes across as playing a character and her promos are just basically rambling on and on. that said if they cut her mic time the dixie heel character has potential

·
Banned
3,904 Posts
Steph. She's just being ruthlessly mean. It kinda feels like Dixie is a really nice woman playing a bitch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.