Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is ... @Steph_McMahonL ... the real stephanie mcmahon on twitter? i got a reply from her and i would love to be excited by it - but im still not sure if its a fake or really her! people are asking her questions to try and prove it -and shes answering them ver convincingly- such as who were your best freinds from school etc also, one of her tweets was "im bored, ask me questions :)". she only has 70-ish follwers so im not convinced. i sent an email to wwe through their website but i doubt i will ever get a reply!!!

can anyone shed some light on this????

here is the link ... http://twitter.com/Steph_McMahonL

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I doubt she would use twitter besides there no
. thing saying shes confirmed.
yeah, but alot of the wwe superstars dont have the tick on their profile to make it verified!!! she said wwe were aware fo it and were gonna verify it - and this might take upto a week!

does anyone know how to make wwe aware of this page?

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I may have to make a macho man twitter account and see if i can rekindle a few fires. OHHH YEEAHHH
Twitter will become the DAAANNNGER ZONE

It could be real. Wait and see if it gets verified.

One thing I hate is wrestlers breaking kayfabe on Twitter. They should still say things in a heelish way if they're heel etc. They know the fans are watching.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
she has her tweets protected and she's following like 80 people.

come on, don't tell me you believe that's serious.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
The description in the side panel reminds me... Triple H & her need to make moar babies untill one comes out a boy

The world needs Quadruple H , in the future

1 - 14 of 14 Posts