Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I mean is, this means she's actually doing her job really well lol, whenever I see that scene on Raw just now, while she's prodding Big Show and slapping him in the face, it rials me watching it, which isn't something I've had for a while when watching WWE, I'd never encourage a guy hitting a woman of course, but damn, that made me angry watching it, it's like someone give her a whack lol

Point is, whether you like or dislike Stephanie, this shows that she is actually doing a great job, any heel that can bring you emotion while watching it, is pure excellence on their behalf.

But yeah, she's really pissing me off, for the right reasons too, so kudos to Stephanie lol

·
Registered
708 Posts
Seriously stop making so many threads. Find a new hobby, your threads are more annoying than Big Shows involvement in the main event.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I can't stand Stephanie as a character, she's got total go away heat with me, but I'll admit right now, for the moment she at least has the right, I want to see you get KO'd heel heat rather than fuck off heat. For NOW.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I'd let Steph slap me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Her voice is what does it... it's like putting your nails across a chalk board while chewing on aluminum foil. :cuss:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I like her bitchy like attitude, she is the daughter of the grapefruits

1 - 13 of 13 Posts