Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://spacecoastdaily.com/2019/06/friday-night-locker-room-highlights-celebrating-women-in-sports-talks-with-wwes-stephanie-mcmahon/

I want to state some uncomfortable truth what shut Stephanie.

1. -She said: "WWE's Mission is putting smiles of people." That's Impossible, cause not everybody like WWE's current product. Even through doing charity works, that doesn't forgive sins of McMahon Family. Behind a family who pretends success, it is a disfunctional family. Vince, egomaniac; Stephanie, Liar; Triple H, old; Shane Pathetic; Linda, starved for political power. I'd rather take distance than be sold or bought for an insane enterprise. And there are many proofs what betray them. And the most recent is The Firefly Fun House two last promos, as I said in a previous thread.

2. -She said: "Full Sail University is second WWE's home." But Likely mostly fanbases, this place is surrounded by Marks. I remember two cases: When Kairi Sane fought, they chanted "Pearl Harbor." And when Andrade "Cien" Almas fought, they chanted "That's why we need to build a wall." In addition, IMO, Sami Zayn felts uncomfortable with beign Syrian and not fit on Saudi Arabia shows. It's hard to be an international star if heat turns into hate.

3. -She stated: "WWE is get powerful through Social Networks." The Truth is: There's no a bed of roses on Social Networks. IDK if McMahon's read negative comments or constructive criticizes, but there is an evil who lives into social networks: hate culture. I know about that. I've grew up beign a hater. Another fact: As it was threaded previously on this forum, WWE Network will not work on some important devices anymore. And that's bad for the business.

Oh my bad! Stephanie, but you're simply a liar.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Think you should go to bed, you're embarrassing yourself
Well. I need to keep out from my problem. If somebody look for me, I'll be watching Wrestling on Second Life.

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
The sky is blue. So what?
The sky isn't really blue, it's white. The sun's rays are multicolored, but its blue part of the spectrum is the most scattered over the atmosphere than the other colors, so the sky we think is blue is actually the sun. Hoped this helped.

·
Registered
3,579 Posts
Stephanie is a liar

The world is flat

If only one of these two statements could be categorically false, then I’d join Bray Wyatt and become a flat earthier.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
The sky isn't really blue, it's white. The sun's rays are multicolored, but its blue part of the spectrum is the most scattered over the atmosphere than the other colors, so the sky we think is blue is actually the sun. Hoped this helped.
So the sky is blue. Cool. :kobe

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.