Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
from Bryan Alvarez in the new F4W Newsletter:

There is some interest, at least from the HHH/Stephanie side, of having Shane McMahon make an appearance at WrestleMania this year.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Re: Stephanie Interested In Bringing Her Brother Shane To Make An Appearance At WM XX

Dolla Dolla!! Dolla dolla! Ching ching bling :mark: :mark:

·
I'm the world's greatest superhero. I can do whate
21,347 Posts
Re: Stephanie Interested In Bringing Her Brother Shane To Make An Appearance At WM XX

Finally, a McMahon I can stand. Out of Vince, Shane and Steph, she's the most worthless one of the three by far. Shane needs ONE MORE MATCH at XXX.

SHANE VS. HHH! MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

·
Banned
541 Posts

This pretty much confirms that at this point they are planning for The Authority to have a fairly big role at Wrestlemania surely?

·
Registered
2,307 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts

·
DELIRIUM
4,544 Posts

Just imagine it. HHH/Steph in the ring cutting a promo about being the most powerful family in the business.

ALL OF A SUDDEN

I'd totally mark.

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts

I've been waiting for this news for a while. It seemed fairly obvious that he might be set for a return this year. It is WMXXX and the WWE seems to be pulling out all the stops to gather the max star power they can.

Shane is probably the most under-rated McMohan by the current gen, but damn he was a beast during the attitude era.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts

Be great if he shows up but I doubt it

·
Registered
4,230 Posts

YES!YES!YES! Please Steph make Shane comeback

·
Banned
6,752 Posts

Wouldn't mind seeing Shane McMahon become a pivotal part of the McMahon family storyline and make an appearance at Wrestlemania. But being the one to take on Triple H? I don't know about that. It makes sense for Vince's son to want to come back and help see that his father's company doesn't end up in the hands of his power hungry sister and brother-in-law, but I'd rather see Triple H take on an actual wrestler (i.e. Daniel Bryan) at Mania.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.