1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,054 Posts
Its all such a mess at the moment...

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to mend and forget a bunch of things after the Nash health status fallout. It wouldn't be wise to analyze anything that was left forgotten until the entire angle is over because it will definitely hurt your head.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Did creative forgot that Raw had a supposed anonymous GM?
Did creative forgot that their storylines are actually making faces look more hypocritical in the end?
Did creative forgot to give the Nexus storyline an ending?

So many questions that will be left probably unanwsered...

·
People are Sheep
1,727 Posts
Did creative forget that steph was in the room of cena at summerslam?
I would wait til survivor series to pass judgement. That is the best and likely only time Cena could turn heel. Kinda like "the signs were on the wall but nobody could see it." But let's be real, Cena probably won't turn heel, but SS is where it would happen.

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would wait til survivor series to pass judgement. That is the best and likely only time Cena could turn heel. Kinda like "the signs were on the wall but nobody could see it." But let's be real, Cena probably won't turn heel, but SS is where it would happen.
that was actually my thought too
i was thinking how to turn cena heel in the best way possible and i came up with survivor series
cena rock team
everyone has been eliminated except for cena and the rock
rock needs to tag cena is near but he puts away his hand and punches the rock in the face and here you have heel cena

1 - 10 of 10 Posts