Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this has been posted yet but I figured I didn't see it so I would ask. Does anyone think WWE should sign Scott Steiner? I think it would be a pretty good future opponent for Lesnar depending how long he stays.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Steiner is a funny fucker. Having him in some sort of role with wwe I would not be totally against, but he is the type of guy that wants all the spotlight and take it away from the younger guys.

"That fat sunamabitch. HE'S FAT!"

Haha.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Steiner as a manager for someone would be great.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Yeah Steiner being a manager would be great!

He should manage a new up and coming tag team to help get them over, really play on his past.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I'd love him back if they don't script him, it'd be fucking awesome.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
The real GOAT returning would be the most epic feelgood moment in wrestling for me, it's literally impossible to happen though considering that he burned his bridges with Triple H of all people, but if for some miraculous reason it would happen it would be the biggest markout moment ever. Just give him a fuckin mic and let him teach those guys how to entertain and show what the E stands in WWE. Glorious mic worker who almost never has rhyme or reason, but always creates a magic moment nevertheless. Great at showing intensity and emotion, but when it comes to roidrage comedy he's invincible. Imagine the god of promos having his own 10 minute segment, or even feuding with other guys, and properly putting them over by burying them so much that they would become interesting (happened to almost every guy he feuded with in TNA).

John Cena vs Scott Steiner : Can revolve around Cena shitting his pants, they still didn't resolve that thing on live TV.

Scott Steiner vs Brodus Clay and Tensai : You can hide but you can't run because of your FATASSES! And what do they see in him? A piece of bacon!

Scott Steiner vs Ryback : "You say you're the genetic freak? I say you're a few more vitamins away form a chemical disaster! (said that to Rob Terry lol)

Scott Steiner vs The Divas Lockerroom : Batis-who? He got dem divas 9 days a week.

Scott Steiner vs The English Language vs Mathematic Rules in a Triple Threat match. He got a 141 and 2/3rds chances of winning, the numbers don't lie!

And so many other potentially great feuds...but it doesn't matter how they use him, wrestler, manager, talk show host, commentator, all he needs to be is a role on TV, he will excel at whatever they give to him.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
You know, for years Scott Steiner was kind of like Jack Swagger before the Big Poppa Pump gimmick, maybe Steiner can inject some charisma into Swags.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
There is no reason for the WWE to have any interest in signing Scott Steiner unless it's just to a legends deal to keep him from doing business for other companies and to have him on call for possible DVD's

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
He could be like Ron Simmons and his DAMN catchphrase, or sth along those lines

·
Registered
6,674 Posts
As long as they let Steiner say what he wants, yeah absolutely. I'd love to see him return and crush Lord Tensai. He could actually make Lord Tensai interesting, just having the privilege of working with Steiner. Maybe he could do a math lesson on Raw too.

WWE - sign Scott Steiner

·
Registered
4,999 Posts
Steiner is a maniac. But he hates H and the feeling is probably mutual, besides he hates scripts and the E loves them, so while it would be great (verbally of course) it would never happen.

On the wrestling end, Steiner can barely walk. He could barely move in 2003 when he was wrestling full time. He truly has become Superstar Billy Graham.

·
The legend never dies
4,391 Posts
steiner would prob not go back to the wwe since he hates triple h and stephanie

1 - 20 of 24 Posts