Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
6,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He debuted tonight on NXT 2.0 with a victory over LA Knight, then he confronted the new NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa backstage to close the show.

I like Bron, he looks great and he has charisma. I'll try to get used to his current ring name.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I don't see why they didn't just go with the Steiner name now. He looks similar to his dad, wore the classic Steiner attire and he was strong enough to toss LA Knight around just like the Steiner Bros used to do. Sure, the name comes with expectations but from his performance thus far he seems like he has potential to live up to those expectations.

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
I knew he had potential, what I didn't realize is how much energy he shows. He really is a Steiner to the core. He was trying to work the crowd and speaking is already more natural to him than most others. He is the future. I guarantee it.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
He debuted tonight on NXT 2.0 with a victory over LA Knight, then he confronted the new NXT Champion Tommaso Ciampa backstage to close the show.

I like Bron, he looks great and he has charisma. I'll try to get used to his current ring name.

Thats the Steiner kid? Are they trying to make me hate him? They gave him the dumbest name ever and combined that with the ugliest singlet ever!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
The need to get him the fuck away from that failed Mojo Rawley gimmick. He needs to be more of a badass than a hype train.

Looked really promising in the ring though.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Along with LA Knight, he is the reason to watch NXT for me. I really hated the fact he was introduced as security and don't like the name they gave him but he has been great in his match and all his backstage segments, he has the "it" factor imo and a natural charisma to him

The need to get him the fuck away from that failed Mojo Rawley gimmick. He needs to be more of a badass than a hype train.

Looked really promising in the ring though.
he doesn't remind me of Mojo at all tbh.. Mojo's gimmick was meant to be comedy. Bronson just feels like he's being himself and reminds me more of Scott Steiner than Mojo, especially how he talks

·
Angry at refs
5,459 Posts
He really does sound like his dad, doesn't he. I'm not sure why they'd want to hide that fact.

The guy definitely has the potential to be a big deal in the company. He seems to know how to work a crowd, work a story, work a match, show intensity, and talk. They just need to get him away from that name, lol.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
I think his voice might be worse than Brocks
I thought he sound good, he sounds like his dad and uncle. only similarity to Brock is they both have a midwest sound don't think Brock's voice is the worst , I think he's better than Lashley :unsure:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Looks promising but the name is really bad. I dont know if his name will hold him back that much but imagine how less cool Steve Austin would have been if he settled on Fang McFrost

·
Angry at refs
5,459 Posts
Looks promising but the name is really bad. I dont know if his name will hold him back that much but imagine how less cool Steve Austin would have been if he settled on Fang McFrost
Omg, "freezing temperature" Fang McFrost just hit Vince McMahon over the head with an ice cooler!

Sounds good to me, book it Vince!

·
Registered
6,350 Posts
I don't know how anybody could get past that name. It's like the worst 90's jobber name possible. Just when you think they can't get any worse than Michael McGillicutty, Vince said hold my beer.

• Haha
Reactions: Whoanma
1 - 20 of 25 Posts