• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it's Hernandez vs. Matt Morgan in a Steel Cage Match on Victory Road, AND Sheamus vs. John Cena in a Steel Cage Match at MITB.

Which of these two matches are you most excited for? Who will put on the best match? Which will have the biggest Wow!-Factor?

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
I'm more pumped for Morgan/Hernandez. The build has been great and this is the first 4 sided cage match since the return to 4 sides if I'm correct.

I still don't buy Sheamus as a legit top guy in WWE.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Morgan/Hernandez will be far superior in every department. But Nexus will stand outside the cage and the IWC will have a massive circle jerk during the Cena bout.

Oh it's true. Apparently 15 minutes of Nexus saves 1:45 of a crappy show, every time.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hernandez Morgan. Really looking forward to this one. Hernandez looks like a beast and Morgan has had time to develop his heel persona + most importantly the steel cage match has been place in the right place in the feud (normally TNA likes to throw this in at the beginning of a feud for some reason) lets hope it doesn't end in a dq.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think they'll both be decent, so I voted for NONE. Both should be solid matches.

·
Registered
160 Posts
This match has surprised me. (Hernandez v Morgan)

Never have I been overly interested in Hernandez or Morgan, yes some interesting matches both together and in singles, but they have never been Wrestlers that would have me gripped to the tv or Wrestlers who I ensure I watch.

However, this fued has really gripped my attention. I think it was Morgans "We" angle a few weeks back, got me really liking him. (Thought he was gold on the mic) and now Hernandez has returned looking great, strong and focused. This has made this match the one I am most keenly waiting to see.

So as far as the original question goes, it has to be Hernandez v Morgan. I enjoy watching Cena work, but I don't know I just don't get the chemistry between Sheamus and him.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I'm more pumped for Morgan/Hernandez. The build has been great and this is the first 4 sided cage match since the return to 4 sides if I'm correct.

I still don't buy Sheamus as a legit top guy in WWE.
Did you miss Lockdown?

There was a 4 sided steel cage match between Eric Young/RVD/Jeff Hardy vs The Band a few months ago on TV too.

·
2,775 Posts
I've started to like Sheamus more, but i'm still pumped for Hernandez/Morgan more so than Cena/Sheamus. The build up has been great. Both should be good matches though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.