Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you go to the store and at the bank section it says points cannot be stolen from here does that mean you can steal points and if so how?

Reactions: Myst

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
stfu n00b, I hate u for being a fucking n00b who doesnt know whats going on.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Like anyone's gonna tell you that. You got better chances of shittin out an ice cream sundae than findin this out, ya know that right?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thanx rko23 at least you aint bein a bitch besides i didn't want to steal points i wanted to know how people do it so i could protect my own so stfu all of you dumbass n00bs above rko23.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
RKO23 said:
Its for it Admins take points a way from you...If u put points in the Bank admin can touch those points
You couldn't be more wrong. If an admin wants points from you they can still get them. It says that because there used to be a "thief" feature. You could attempt to steal points from someone, every 1 in 20 attempts would actually work.

N

·
0 Posts
1 in 20 is a bit off. Well, way off. I forgot the actual per cent for success...it's not important and the feature is gone, anyway.

As for putting points in the bank, we don't even ned to take your points from there if we don't want to. If an admin wants to fuck you over, we'd just give you something like -3849274884648 points and then even if you had 1000000000000000000000 points in the bank, you couldn't use the bank to withdraw because of your negative amount. Last I checked, anyway.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
pwnd

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I'd agree. Should we warn Ghetto Anthony under his idea for a "flame baiting" rule?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts