Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look no offence to you but I have one a few questions for you.

1) Why are you such a twat to PS2 fans?

2)Why do you have to give your input into every gaming thread created?

3)Whats up with the banner man? Trying to imply something? Oh! Wait a minute that's right! Your trying to say that Sony are evil. Well have you ever heard of world war 2? One group of people (Nazis) trying to take over the world. Sound familiar? It should do. Bill Gates and Microsoft are doing the exact same thing in the gaming world!

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
I think Staying In Gaming is a big nerd and computer freak if you ask me.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Staying In Gaming is more of a poster then you'll ever be! He's a legend here! Leave it. And, Yes, I am kissing ass. :p

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I think Staying in Gaming is not likely to view this thread since he's, uh, staying in Gaming.
^So true. I saw one post that he made in the General wrestling forum apart from that he practicly lives in the gaming section.
He seems to know his stuff, it's just a shame that he's such a dick towards anything Sony or anyone that happens to own anything Sony.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Kill him.
He's always dissing PS2.
He goes
'bla bla bla, PS2 sucks. Their evil. I say so, so there'
And doesn't accept that X-Box, is not as good as he thinks, and that at least 3/4 of itsgames are ported from PS2. Hell, its even got a version of Tony Hawks 2 on it!

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
It has tony hawk 2x moron, its not the same thing, if it has both then who cares. X box is as good as he thinks but everybody there is a fanbody who can't realize the quality of another system. Stupid fanboys, like chris here...yet.. a legend ;)

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I ain't a fanboy, I recognize the good things bout all the consoles, he is an X-Box fan boy who goes and posts in everything PS2 related saying how crap it is, when X-Box probably'll have it ported it too it in the end, then he'll say its great.
And THPS2x is the same as THPS2, but with redone graphics (ans 2 more levels I think, not sure)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Who cares?? Wow, XBox got an updated version of a game that has already had 2 sequels. Great for XBox. Cos nothing else is :D

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Staying In Gaming is a legend here at W-E.

·
Registered
906 Posts
SIGs pretty cool, except he needs to stop being so close-minded. I doubt he's actually ever played PS2

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Is Staying in Game who I think he is?

Because if he is who I think he is then, yadda yadda yadda hes a legend yadda yadda yadda(to lazy to post proper words plus its been over said)

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Where did Jesus go anyway (I know it is offtopic but never mind)

X Box is a good console, there is no doubting that but SIG should realise that PS2 is also a good console. So is Gamecube, that is it really. I don't mind him saying X Box is great, because it is but so is PS2 and GC. Apart from that SIG is cool

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Jesus is still here at W-E in another form.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Something I never got about SIG is that if he hates PS2 so much and everyone who plays it, then how does he know about PS2 games then? He can't know someone who has a PS2, because he can't be friends with a person who likes PS2. If he owns a PS2, I can't imagine him spending money on PS2 games, because that will just make Sony richer. Does he read stuff about the games without playing them?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts