4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tv guide is listing 2am to 5am?

i thought it would be 1am to 4am?

does anyone know exact time

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I think it's 2-5 mate, although I hope I'm wrong! I really cba waiting up until 5am to watch it all live!

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Yeah listed as 2-5 on mine too.

Will avoid spoilers and watch tomorrow when I get in.

·
Best In The World
4,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fuck lol im glad i dnt start to half 11 tomorrow now!

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
It starts at 1am till 4 seeing as thats the start time on every single advert for it here in the UK!

The voice over guy even says: "With a special start time of 1am!"

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I guess it's 1am-4am. I'll be watching anyway :)

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
It will be 1 - 4. that or we will be an hour behind and it wont be live. They will just say something like "chnage to the listed schedule we have a special raw" blah blah blah kinda thing.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Starts at 1am...........check your sky listings. the programme starts at 1, the clocks haven't changed in the States (I dont think) so 1am is correct.

·
Registered
417 Posts
♠Chip♠;9044681 said:
I'll give you that, but they've never been wrong about RAW times before. I think they get it straight from the American network.
2 things. a. Yes they do get straight from the USA Network, hence we also get all the commercials breaks, and sometimes the Raw logo bounces around the screen after commercials because the commercials seem to be longer sometimes in the States. and we also get the graphics for upcoming house show/tv tapings and even certain shows (chuck) which arent shown at the same time over here.

And b. Why the hell do you think Sky doesn't know about WWE? They never get the start times wrong. They show all the programming, including Vintage, Superstars and the 2 flag ships. Smackdown airs here before it does in the states and whenever The WWE have a big PPV, they have a Superstar in their Sports news Channel.. Sky obviously cares about it otherwise why would they have just renew all their deals with the WWE to exclusively show their programming?

Channel 4 when they showed it was a joke, and they never showed it striaght live, a least always a 15 minute delay. The BBC and ITV would do the same. Sky is the best place for WWE.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Sky really doesn't know tbh, they don't really care.
That is so true, as you can tell whenever a star goes on sky sports news. They just stick the 2 most clueless presenters on the show, and they both see how many wrestling puns they can throw at the superstars.

·
Registered
99 Posts
It's Virgin Media that are the main problem - the updates on their EPG are appalling. It's still showing 2-5am on my planner on VM now but I'm gonna set it to manually record 1-5 just in case. They've done this once before and Raw did start at 1am and not 2 as advertised. It really is a second rate service compared to Sky.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
And b. Why the hell do you think Sky doesn't know about WWE? They never get the start times wrong. They show all the programming, including Vintage, Superstars and the 2 flag ships. Smackdown airs here before it does in the states and whenever The WWE have a big PPV, they have a Superstar in their Sports news Channel.. Sky obviously cares about it otherwise why would they have just renew all their deals with the WWE to exclusively show their programming?
To be honest, SKY's great with WWE. I was generally agreeing with Big Dog when he said they don't care because I've phoned them twice for support and they honestly sounded like they couldn't give a shit.

I can understand how you thought I was talking about SKY in releation to WWE though. And, yes they are better than Channel 4.

·
Registered
887 Posts
That is so true, as you can tell whenever a star goes on sky sports news. They just stick the 2 most clueless presenters on the show, and they both see how many wrestling puns they can throw at the superstars.
Yeah but the presenters are sports presenters, not wrestling presenters. All the people on sky sports are great...at covering sports. They probably couldn't give a fuck about a 7 foot man pretending to be an undertaker pretending to punch another man and then pretending to bury him. They probably laugh their head off when a WWE wrestler comes to the studio, its so far removed from all the other sports on there!

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
It was advertised with a special start time of 1AM during smackdown on friday, regardless I don't work until 4PM so it doesn't matter to me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts