Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tick Tock
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Who has been watching this show airing on CW? The budget is so high for this show which was made by the DC channel which is why its pretty good cgi wise and not corny like a CW show.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,937 Posts
Why did it go from being a DCU show to a CW show? I had mild interest in the character because of Legends of Tomorrow and Young Justice but I didn't realize they made this show to skew younger than even the other CW shows. Since I'm not a preteen girl I think I'll have to Pasadena on this one.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Just watched the first 4 episodes. Production wise this is a lot better looking than the average CW show. Seems like the show is following the netflix marvel show format but for the audience of 14 year olds teenage girls.

I got suckered in by the promos with Joel Mchale as Star man but stayed for Luke Wilson. Standard CW cringe topics aside, the way it was shot is really good looking. Wilson and the stargirl actress are really carrying this show. Really like their acting in this so far.

·
Tick Tock
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why did it go from being a DCU show to a CW show? I had mild interest in the character because of Legends of Tomorrow and Young Justice but I didn't realize they made this show to skew younger than even the other CW shows. Since I'm not a preteen girl I think I'll have to Pasadena on this one.
It has a DCU budget though, it's not owned by CW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts