Wrestling Forum banner
301 - 320 of 472 Posts

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #303 ·
Sorry, you two were just having such an enlightened conversation, I didn't want to interrupt. And I've been pretty busy praying for these 3 to be under my Christmas tree this year.

There's a Japanese trend going around where fans post their four of their favorite women's wrestlers of 2022 per tweet. I'm interested to see who you like besides these three 😂

· Mystical Composer
4,568 Posts
I'm interested to see who you like besides these three 😂
@Araragi's favorites that aren't in Oedo Tai:

SHOKO NAKAJIMA

MIU WATANABE

SUZU SUZUKI

SAORI ANOU

RIKA TATSUMI

MAYA YUKIHI

ARISA NAKAJIMA

DAISY MONKEY - SUZUME & ARISU ENDO

MAYU IWATANI

MIRAI

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #306 ·
@Araragi's favorites that aren't in Oedo Tai:

SHOKO NAKAJIMA

MIU WATANABE

SUZU SUZUKI

SAORI ANOU

RIKA TATSUMI

MAYA YUKIHI

ARISA NAKAJIMA

DAISY MONKEY - SUZUME & ARISU ENDO

MAYU IWATANI

MIRAI
WHY ARE YOU JUST NOW TELLING ME THAT YOU LIKE SUZUME?!

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #308 ·

· NBA
7,080 Posts

I bet 5 stars Giu loves the roast. Contrary to what the tweets says, they don't outright say she has shitty mic skills, but simply say her retorts are boring, which is good, because I am not a fan of mentioning things like ratings or mic skills during promos. Since we are talking about mic skills, do you know who is very good on the microphone? Natsuko Tora. If only she were better in the ring and had anything resembling the IT factor...

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #312 ·

I bet 5 stars Giu loves the roast. Contrary to what the tweets says, they don't outright say she has shitty mic skills, but simply say her retorts are boring, which is good, because I am not a fan of mentioning things like ratings or mic skills during promos. Since we are talking about mic skills, do you know who is very good on the microphone? Natsuko Tora. If only she were better in the ring and had anything resembling the IT factor...
What's funny is I meant to post this earlier, then the Sasha Banks news dropped and completely derailed everything I was doing.

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #314 · (Edited)
YES A DORAEMON REFERENCE I CAN POST KAGETSU

But anyway, Mirai will snap one day, drop the good girl act and prove me right. My ego will be so inflated, more than usual!
I'm sorry brother, but you Stan a complete charisma vacuum. She's the embodiment of what I thought most of Japanese women's wrestling was years ago, but thankfully, she's a minority.

However, since you will pretend to be enthusiastic about Sasha Banks in STARDOM, I have made the effort to make MIRAI interesting.

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #316 ·
I'll throw you a pity like for that but you made it way too obvious your heart wasn't in it. If I was AndyDLP87, I would have to block you.

You know me too well. I tried my best given that I don't like her at all, but it definitely won't hit the same if my heart is not into it.

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #318 ·
@Araragi do you know anything about this Yuki Aino girl? Posting this fantasy match here because it seems like it'll be relevant to your interests.

Both of you are worshipping at the altar of false idols. None of the girls in Stardom can match the OG crowd controller Kyoko Inoue:

https://www.reddit.com/r/JoshiPuroIsland/comments/zh89pf

https://www.reddit.com/r/JoshiPuroIsland/comments/zh882a

I STAN BIG RISA! SHE HAS THE BEST SWING IN THE BUSINESS, FUCK YOU MEAN BRUH?!

· Mystical Composer
4,568 Posts
Sorry, I was just cleaning my Oz altar.

@Araragi do you know anything about this Yuki Aino girl? Posting this fantasy match here because it seems like it'll be relevant to your interests.
Yuki Aino is not one of my favorites. But if that fantasy ever happened I would obviously watch it because SLK is always relevant to my interests.

I STAN BIG RISA! SHE HAS THE BEST SWING IN THE BUSINESS, FUCK YOU MEAN BRUH?!
Keep dreaming.

· NBA
7,080 Posts
STAN BIG RISA! SHE HAS THE BEST SWING IN THE BUSINESS, FUCK YOU MEAN BRUH?!

Keep dreaming.
Deciding who has the best giant swing is harder than it looks because it also depends on the person receiving it holding up their weoight. I remember during Kagetsu's retirement gauntlet match where each opponent had 6 minutes to pin her, Jungle Kyona immediately went for the giant swing and she kept swinging Kagetsu for so long, that she went over the 60 minutes stipulated and lost the match ROFL, but you could see that the spot lasted as long as it did thanks to Kegetsus basically doing abs throughout its duration. I think the video is still in the stardom youtube channel?

But really, the best giant swing is Kyoko Inoue's, she even made Lioness Asuka's giant swing look lame by comparison because of the good grip she had.

301 - 320 of 472 Posts