Wrestling Forum banner
261 - 280 of 472 Posts

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
This thread ain't dead until I say it's dead.

So my TJPW friends immediately threw me on the Miu Watanabe bandwagon. It was not a hard sell after I watched her title match two months ago. Her theme song slaps on my speakers, she's adorable, and she's beaming with charisma. She's already with Suzume and Maki Itoh as my favorites in that promotion.

· Mystical Composer
4,568 Posts
So my TJPW friends immediately threw me on the Miu Watanabe bandwagon. It was not a hard sell after I watched her title match two months ago. Her theme song slaps on my speakers, she's adorable, and she's beaming with charisma. She's already with Suzume and Maki Itoh as my favorites in that promotion.
And the greatest artist of our time.

The mods do not know who works in Stardom, nevermind other promotions, so you could start talking about Hiroyo Matsumoto's title run as the Beyond the Sead champion and they wouldn't notice anything is going off topic
Platt is a Stardom fan although I don't know how much time he has to watch between banning machomanjohncena alts. Eastwood at least loves Bull Nakano which is enough to make her cool in my book.

· NBA
7,080 Posts
『AAAWシングル王座を争う1DAYトーナメントに向け各選手が意気込み/マーベラス会見(2)』

Feels weird to see Unagi Sayaka in a tournament for the AAAW World Championship, although Marvelous and Stardom are okey terms, so maybe not that surprising. Imagine telling this to someone in 2002

Everybody online is rooting for Mio Momono

Hey Mayo, hey Mayo!!!!

Anyway, here is the match between unagi and Chikayo Nagashima.

It is really impressive how good Chikayo Nagashima and Meiko Satomura still are to this day after almost 30 years of career. And it is crazy how they are the same age as Asuka desp8ite having been active wrestlers since 1995!!!!

Also lol at Chigusa Nagayo's fanboy like commentary from her camera

· NBA
7,080 Posts
I am of the opinion that Bull Nakano, Devil Masami, Aja Kong and Chigusa Nagayo are the greatest of all time, but then I see Jaguar Yokota still wrestling like this at the age of 61, and I realize that the people who say she is the greatest of all time may be correct:

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #274 ·

· Bow Down to The Queens
🕷️ MAFIA BELLA 👸🏼
44,688 Posts

· Registered
30,006 Posts
Did finally get around to watching the 2 matches from Gold Rush I wanted to.

I knew Kamitani vs. Kairi was going to end in a draw going into the show so there was a lack of drama. But as a match itself. I thought it was really good. For 30 minutes I can't say I was ever bored and even wanted to see them keep going by the end which is a testament to them. It left me wanting more and the 2 have good chemistry with each other.

As far as Syuri vs. Hayashishita goes, I'll say that I continue to "not get" Syuri. Like, she's clearly talented. But every time I watch one of her big matches, unless she's facing someone like Giulia, I just feel nothing. The matches she's in are usually good but again, I rarely get excited for them. Maybe because her big matches often have to follow Kamitani's whose work I just enjoy more.

261 - 280 of 472 Posts