Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,736 Posts
Holy Christ the platforming in this game may be the worst I've ever played. jumping, grabbing, sliding feels like a shitty crash bandicoot rip off. I'm not even rage quitting. I literally have laughed out loud at how poor the sliding sections handle, how terrible climbing and jumping to other climbing ledges feel, and falling because I jump straight but go either right or left. It feels like something was outsourced to a cross eyed ice skater.

Combat and story are good. It's harder than I'd like, but I can see everything that's hitting me (no cheap off screen crap). The 'normal' jedi knight mode is slightly harder than I'd like; story is slightly easier. Generally just feels like too many enemies. But, still enjoying combat even if I do die.

·
Premium Member
16,736 Posts
Ok, I'm on Kashyyyk. I'm loving this game on Story mode. It's rather easy on Story, but I didn't want a souls-like challenge when I started. I felt that way on normal. I love the combat and find myself repeating certain parts to see if I can do them better. I'm naturally wanting to replay through certain areas and I think that's the sign a good game. But, the fear of dying is gone and I feel much more encouraged to take on an enemy or explore something. Respawning when you fall off a cliff was a great decision since I try all sorts of shit. And considering the sliding is the worst video game mechanic in the history of the universe, they had to throw us a bone somewhere.

I didn't realize Dathomir was where Savage Opress was in the Clone Wars. As soon as I saw the sisters it brought back all those memories :love:. I'm thrilled they used the planet and that I know it. Usually in LOTR or Star Wars games there is a lot of extra lore I have no idea existed.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts