Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 1946 Posts

·
Born a Champion
14,152 Posts
Re: NHL Draft and Off-season Thread - Hopefully Patrick Kane Doesn't Go Home to Buffalo This Summer Edition

Stamkos can go fuck himself.

I was excited for a possible Red Wings signing Friday of a big name and we now have nothing, man, NOTHING.

FUCK
we can still trade for shattenkirk or go after lucic/backes.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts
Re: NHL Draft and Off-season Thread - Hopefully Patrick Kane Doesn't Go Home to Buffalo This Summer Edition

Sabres looking to move on from Kane already.

Get on it, Hextall. Sure, they'd be inviting cancer into the lockerrrom... but finally getting G that goal scoring winger is oh so tempting

·
     
3,533 Posts

Today is the big day. Hearing Bergevin is interested in Lucic. :lol

·
1/100
7,728 Posts

Happy Canada Day to all you Canadian freaks out there

Only player the Flyers are linked to: Dale Weiss.

Have not see too much of the player, but given what I know I will probably bitch and moan if he gets more than 2.5 million -or- is signed longer than 3 years. Dime-a-dozen bottom 6 guy.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts

Wasting no time:

- Lucic to Edmonton - 6 x 7
- Eriksson to Vancouver - 6 x 6
- Ladd to NY Islanders - 5.5 x 7 :lmao wut
- Reimer to Florida - 3.5 x 5
- Perron back to St. Louis - 3.8 x 2
- Neilsen to Detroit

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #146

Lucic to Oilers for the 7 years at 40 something I don't remember.

Ladd to Islanders. 7 years (lol) with 5.25 AAV

Reimer to Panthers. 5 years with 3.4 million AAV

Perron back to the Blues. 2 years 3.75 million AAV.

Couple other guys to the Panthers as well.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts

Frans Nielsen gets 5.2 over 6 years :lmao

I'll never not :lmao at 50 point players getting 6 year deals. That's a future buyout candidate.

EDIT: Big Daddy Backes going to Boston. Bergeron and Backes down the middle will be tough to play against.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #148

50 points is a lot for a 2nd line player. I'd be more concerned about his age here though. If he was younger this would be fine.

Backes to the Bruins :mj2. Not a guy I want the Leafs to have to play a lot.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts

Okposo to Buffalo for 7 years.

I bet it's 6.5 x 7. I'm alright with it, but I like Okposo a bunch. He's very good when healthy.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #150

Okposo to Buffalo for 7 years.

I bet it's 6.5 x 7. I'm alright with it, but I like Okposo a bunch. He's very good when healthy.
Okposo gets the same deal as Lucic. This is a much better signing for them than Stamkos would have been.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts

Okposo gets the same deal as Lucic. This is a much better signing for them than Stamkos would have been.
Yeah 6 x 7 is fair. I like it for Buffalo. If I'm an NYI fan I'd be upset that they didn't just give Okposo an extra 500 k instead of paying Ladd. They both bring different things to the table, but I just like Okposo more and he's younger.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #152

Yeah 6 x 7 is fair. I like it for Buffalo. If I'm an NYI fan I'd be upset that they didn't just give Okposo an extra 500 k instead of paying Ladd. They both bring different things to the table, but I just like Okposo more and he's younger.
Okposo's deal is apparently front loaded as well which will work well when it comes time for them to start handing out extensions.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts

FLYERS get Dale Weiss 2 x 4

:larry

A year too long, but whatever it's fine. 2 million for a bottom 6 guy is reasonable. He'll replace Ryan White I guess.

·
     
3,533 Posts

Big rumour right now is Radulov singing in Montréal. :brady5

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

Radulov to Habs now official. :done 1 year deal, not sure about AAV.

edit: 5,75 for 1 year for Radulov

·
L’APPEL DU VIDE
5,453 Posts

Radulov to Habs now official. :done 1 year deal, not sure about AAV.

edit: 5,75 for 1 year for Radulov
Trades Subban because of "character issues". Signs Radulov who is one of the biggest douchebags this league has ever seen. :lmao

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,815 Posts

woo hoo, we did something!

We needed to, fairly happy with our signing, hope to keep the streak alive and not have to really feel the absence of Datty.

GO RED WINGS

Reactions: Banez

·
1/100
7,728 Posts

Marc Bergevin will kill Bob Gainey's creation! He's gonna inject a lethal dose of poison into the Montreal lockerrom!

srs tho he'll definitely give Montreal much needed offensive punch. Low risk deal.

EDIT: Tampa re-signs Hedman 7.875 x 8. Stevie Y has had quite the 72 hours. Paying less than 8 for a 9 million dollar dman. Great stuff for Tampa just need to move Bishop and sign Kucherov and everything is in place for a long time. Easily the best deal of the day.

·
     
3,533 Posts

Leafs sign Matt Martin and Kris Russell.

EDIT: The Russell news was reported by a fake Twitter account. Russell has not signed with the Leafs.

:eyeroll

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts

MATT MARTIN

HITS

141 - 160 of 1946 Posts