Wrestling Forum banner

201 - 220 of 1946 Posts

·
30,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
Re: NHL Draft and Off-season Thread - Hopefully Patrick Kane Doesn't Go Home to Buffalo This Summer Edition

I'm disappointed.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Re: NHL Draft and Off-season Thread - Hopefully Patrick Kane Doesn't Go Home to Buffalo This Summer Edition

Coyotes get: Dave Bolland and Lawson Crouse
Panthers get: A 2017 third round pick and a 2018 second round pick

:sodone

Quebec or whoever it is that inherits Arizona's roster is gonna be fucking filthy.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts

Seems fair for both.

Then again, I'm not a Crouse guy. I was petrified that the Flyers were gonna draft him last year.

I guess that's the price you have to pay to get out from under bad contracts, but Florida got a 2nd and a 3rd out of it so they could've done worse. I like what Carolina did more with how they were able to get Teravainen as the sweetener for Bickell. This is why I heart HEXTALL. He understands and fully grasps the new golden rule: cap flexibility is invaluable.

·
The legend never dies
4,354 Posts

Only a few more weeks to world cup of hockey boys and girls :mark:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

Not overly excited about World Cup, but at this point I don't care cause I just wanna watch some hockey again.

·
     
3,533 Posts

Not overly excited about World Cup, but at this point I don't care cause I just wanna watch some hockey again.
Went to a hockey game last night. It was so nice to be in the rink. Also, if there are any Sabres fans in here, Glotov is one hell of a steal.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

TFW a team is so deep that you can have guys like Logan Couture and Corey Perry as replacements. :mj2

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

Subban with an "upper body injury" :subban4 why they gotta be so vague about this shit

also GO TEAM EUROPE

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

And team Europe did :lol Love it. Especially since it was against Sweden :lmao
fucking love it. :mark: :WOO :trips8

that OT goal by Tatar and Seven Nation Army playing as they celebrate :banderas

·
1/100
7,728 Posts

It's coming :mark:

This is how I would book it IMO

ATLANTIC
1. Tampa Bay
2. Montreal
3. Florida
4. Boston
5. Ottawa

6. Buffalo
7. Detroit
8. Toronto

METRO
1. Washington
2. NY Islanders
3. Pittsburgh

4. NY Rangers
5. Philadelphia
6. New Jersey
7. Carolina
8. Columbus

CENTRAL
1. Nashville
2. Dallas
3. Chicago

4. St. Louis
5. Colorado

6. Minnesota
7. Winnipeg

PACIFIC
1. Anaheim
2. Calgary
3. San Jose

4. Edmonton
5. Los Angeles
6. Arizona
7. Vancouver

WCF: Nashville over Anaheim
ECF: Montreal over Pittsburgh

SCF: Nashville over Montreal; they watch in tears as PK wins the Cup at the Bell Centre while wearing a cowboy hat and Garth Brooks shirt.

·
NOTORIOUS
6,837 Posts

Really excited about Radulov and Beaulieu.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts

It's coming :mark:

This is how I would book it IMO

ATLANTIC
1. Tampa Bay
2. Montreal
3. Florida
4. Boston
5. Ottawa

6. Buffalo
7. Detroit
8. Toronto

METRO
1. Washington
2. NY Islanders
3. Pittsburgh

4. NY Rangers
5. Philadelphia
6. New Jersey
7. Carolina
8. Columbus

CENTRAL
1. Nashville
2. Dallas
3. Chicago

4. St. Louis
5. Colorado

6. Minnesota
7. Winnipeg

PACIFIC
1. Anaheim
2. Calgary
3. San Jose

4. Edmonton
5. Los Angeles
6. Arizona
7. Vancouver

WCF: Nashville over Anaheim
ECF: Montreal over Pittsburgh

SCF: Nashville over Montreal; they watch in tears as PK wins the Cup at the Bell Centre while wearing a cowboy hat and Garth Brooks shirt.
I like the way you think :subban3 though it has to be said that this would also be pretty bittersweet cause of Weber :subban4

excited about Radulov too. Wasn't following NHL when he was around before, but from what I've seen of him in international competition he's a really exciting player.

when's the last time there were so many great RFA's yet to sign this close to the season? Lindholm, Ristolainen, Gaudreau, Trouba, Rakell, Rieder and Kucherov all yet to sign.

edit: Crosby now the 3rd player to have won the Conn Smythe, Hart and World Cup MVP. Gretzky and Orr are the other two.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,731 Posts

Wonder how Radulov's ego will fit in NHL box.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,814 Posts

How 'bout my mothafuckin' RED WINGS.

Don't care that it's preseason, we are looking fucking awesome.

·
Registered
12,648 Posts

going to the Leafs/Sens pre season game in Saskatoon tomorrow night.

Everybody is just going to be on their phones keeping track of the Jays game.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts

Provorov gonna make the team, ya'll.

The cavalry is coming :ghost :provorov :Sanheim :WAYNE :giroux :voracekfuckthatguy

·
NOTORIOUS
6,837 Posts

Shea Weber - I like you.

Pretty exciting to see four young players (Lehkonen, McCarron, Carr and Ghetto) still up and fighting for a spot in the lineup. One of them is guaranteed that 2LW spot with Plekanec-Radulov. McCarron is looking beastly.

201 - 220 of 1946 Posts