Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/237580/WWE-News:-Vince-Considering-Another-Stand-Up-For-WWE-Campaign,-Kassius-Ohno-Injured.htm

- Vince McMahon is considering a second "Stand Up For WWE Campaign." The consideration is spurred by Linda McMahon running for Senate again this year, and Vince expects WWE to receive a lot of negative media attention because of it.

Vince has also reportedly told people that the company is going to be more aggressive about the negative portrayal of the company by "the liberal media" once the Senate race heats up. The company is expected to be very outspoken if Linda doesn't perform well in the campaign.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
It's hard to imagine that campaign being more shameless and disgusting than it was the first time around. It's not about "standing up for WWE," it's about helping that rich bitch get elected. And God forbid anyone point out how men in their late 30's are constantly dropping dead after working under her employ.

·
Eating Doritos In My Mom's Basement. A Crawl Space
1,398 Posts
It's funny seeing WWE complaining about "liberal media" when they stoop to all kinds of lows just to get mentioned by any form of media.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
So a guy that promotes violence to little kids and sells it to them wants them to stand up and support his wife to win a senate race. Yeah that will go well.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
yeah let's all stand up for a this rich bitch to help her get elected as a senate , oh i feel so sorry for vince , getting bullied by all the other uptight rich windbags just because his toy isn't cool to them .. waaaah waaah

what's even more sad are the idiots who fall for this bullshit and actually invest time and money for this shitty campaign fpalm

vince should be thankful that he is still in business and making tons of money of it , the fact that his business is still running after both the Benoit and Owen incidents is enough for him to thank god every night before going to bed next to his control freak , never-gonna-be-senate-in-a-million-years dinosaur of a wife

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
So let me get this right (I have no idea about American politics): Linda is running for a place in the government and the other parties were saying WWE is violent and that she shouldn't be elected over that?

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
So let me get this right (I have no idea about American politics): Linda is running for a place in the government and the other parties were saying WWE is violent and that she shouldn't be elected over that?
Yes, that's the whole point of Stand Up For WWE. It has nothing to do with trying to get Linda elected, it'd about the company defending itself from Linda's opponents. WWE has every right to do so. Linda's opponents shouldn't go after the company. She doesn't even work there anymore.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Yes, that's the whole point of Stand Up For WWE. It has nothing to do with trying to get Linda elected, it'd about the company defending itself from Linda's opponents. WWE has every right to do so. Linda's opponents shouldn't go after the company. She doesn't even work there anymore.
Okay, I do get why they'd like WWE to be ignored and have Linda ignored as being a former part of it. But why would they bring back Lesnar and do the "legit arms being broken, lips being busted" deal so close to election/campaiging?

·
Premium Member
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah but Linda's whole record is that she was CEO of the company. She's running as a businesswoman that can reform government. It's really not a surprise that her opponents, both Republican and Democrat, would go after the one thing she has to run on.

·
Banned
1,928 Posts
Yeah but Linda's whole record is that she was CEO of the company. She's running as a businesswoman that can reform government. It's really not a surprise that her opponents, both Republican and Democrat, would go after the one thing she has to run on.
Except her being CEO was only because of the steroid issues; it was a business move to protect WWE.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts