Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7,127 Posts
That was a FIGHT!! Io being insane and willing to do anything to win. But Raquel being too much of a hoss in the end. The latter’s improvement has been a sight to behold.

With how dominant she’s already looked, I’m curious to see who can credibly challenge Raquel now?

·
Registered
27,021 Posts
Seeing this match showed me how good Raquel was a selling. Io got a lot more offense than I thought she would and most it looked really good. It was a different kind of match than I thought we would get as I figured Raquel would dominate.

Really liked the match. Wouldn't mind a rematch before Io moves onto something else.

·
Registered
19,942 Posts
There's a lot of ways they can go with this. I'm assuming she will stay heel as champ. I still think she will dump Dakota, but i hope not..i think Dakota being there with her works.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
8,694 Posts
Hunter back in his groove with a big heel title reign. We will see if he does the same with Kross tomorrow.

·
Baby It's Violence
7,962 Posts
Match was very good, Io sold her goddamn ass off for Raquel and did everything to make her look good, and Raquel was right there with her (the selling was a good surprise). Overall though they made Raquel look dominant in the end, and I'm curious where they go from here. Maybe a Dakota breakup leading to a babyface Dakota again?

Reactions: Dolorian

·
Registered
27,021 Posts
She’s already destroyed Shotzi, and Zoey. Dakota needs MAJOR build up first with how many big matches she’s lost.
I expect Raquel to be champion for awhile, so they have time to build up people, even women who have lost to Raquel in the past, to be legit challengers for Raquel.

Dakota needing build up I agree. But she's an option because of her relationship with Raquel. That could be a really good friends turned enemies match down road.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
It doesn't really matter who Raquel's first feud as champion is against, because it'll be a soft title defense regardless. I could see Shotzi as the one who ultimately dethrones her, unless Vince has already fallen in love with Shotzi's tank, and wants to call her up sooner rather than later.

Anyways, really good match. Both women looked really good, and I'm fine with Raquel going over. Io had a really solid reign.

·
Angry at refs
4,699 Posts
I just don't see it with Gonzalez but congrats to her! Io's loss really felt like it has come out of nowhere but oh well, hopefully, WWE doesn't let her fall back into irrelevancy.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Off the top of my head, Sarray, Dakota, Stark, seem like options. Maybe Shotzi too.
You only named maybe one credible realistic threat and that's Stark. If they had anyone else in that list beat her in would be a joke. This is coming from someone that isn't a RG fan. She killed it tonight though. Well deserved

Reactions: Mahmenn
1 - 20 of 40 Posts