Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
25,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

MSK (Wes Lee and Nash Carter) defeated Grizzled Young Veterans (James Drake and Zack Gibson) and Legado Del Fantasma (Raul Mendoza and Joaquin Wilde)
Match time 15:24

Please use this thread to discuss the match result​

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
The match was such a flippy disaster. MSK are another bunch of bland dorks that we have to watch get shoved down our throats as they wear gold. Them and Young Bucks are just not championship material.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Didn't even watch the match because I knew they'd never put the belts on the best team in nxt, and instead would push the worst tag team ever signed to the belts immediately. Terrible decision, terrible team.

·
Registered
925 Posts
They will put the belts on GYV soon enough. They just want the Wrestlemania week feel good factor.

While they are far from my favourite NXT tag team I don't really get the MSK hate personally. So many other teams get praised for it. They are rebuilding the tag team scene which people have bashed them to do and that will take all sorts of teams and different styles. If the whole division or show was spot after spot fine but they are fine to me at least. Did they rush them through? maybe but they have obviously resonated backstage and on social media enough to give them the opportunity. They are the most over face team.

They would have been better chasing a heel team and giving GYV the payback win though. Still NXT UK tag team scene is still the best in the company.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts