Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fighting the feeling...
Service please!
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the Nexus and Corre hate going around these days what would be YOUR ideal stable group? Which superstars would you have teaming up and with what goals?

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
The Empire - Sheamus, William Regal, Drew Mcintyre and Layla. They'll be on Smackdown and go after the WHC

·
Registered
217 Posts
alex riley titus o neal and eli cottonwood - botchamaniacs

HHH rey mysterio and big show - the burying squad

kurt angle and jackswager -the all american americans

matt hardy and great khali - the fat slob and master onion bhaji ;)

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I would love another Nation of Domination, and I know I'm not the only one.

·
Registered
461 Posts
alex riley titus o neal and eli cottonwood - botchamaniacs

HHH rey mysterio and big show - the burying squad

kurt angle and jackswager -the all american americans

matt hardy and great khali - the fat slob and master onion bhaji ;)

Big Show isn't burying squad... Cena is more likely... Or Taker...

Also add Micheal Cole to botchamaniacs.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
The Empire - Sheamus, William Regal, Drew Mcintyre and Layla. They'll be on Smackdown and go after the WHC
If the Empire is supposed to be playing on the British theme, it might be wise to consider that Sheamus is not British.

Although, I could give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you maybe meant the idea that Sheamus leads the group and that's why it's an Empire... because he is King Sheamus.

·
Registered
557 Posts
DX returns to hype WM, only for HBK to turn on Trip and cost him a loss to Barrett. The result is Shawn mentoring The Corre and forming a new group, d-Generation NXT: Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, etc. with HBK mentoring.

In response, Triple H goes to his heart, he goes to his blood, he goes to the Kliq and brings in Nash, Hall, and X-Pac to put the young guys over.

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
My ideal group was Evolution back in the day. It was a great example of the past, the present and the future all in one group. Nothing will be as good as that.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Not necessarily a dream stable for me by any means, but one that I think would make a lot of sense right now is:

The Miz - Leader of the stable.
Alex Riley - Singles mid carder, continuing his role as Miz's ass buddy.
Maryse - After dumping Ted, have her play up the "gold digger" thing and have her with The Miz.
Michael Cole - At this point Cole would be much better suited as a manager. Why not have him manage The Miz since he shits a lollipop everytime he sees The Miz.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.