Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

So, does WWE finally realize they have overstock unused or underutilized wrestlers?

So,I guess they will release the superstar who are not going enter to the next plan, the superstars who will be out of their contract this year.

·
Banned
3,331 Posts
I'd release Tozawa, Alexander, Hawkins, Eric Young, No Way Jose, Ryder, The Revival, The Colons, Lars Sullivan, Aliyah, Danny Burch, Kona Reeves, Raul Mendoza, The Singh Brothers and Titus O'neil. Anyone that's not being used should go. Who cares if AEW picks up any of these guys?

And to replace their spots on Raw and Smackdown, I'd bring up Imperium, Shayna Baszler, Toni Storm, Trent Seven, Tyler Bate, Pete Dunne, Gargano and Ciampa. Possibly even Undisputed Era to feud with The OC including Finn Balor.

Let Killer Kross, Bronson Reed, Dexter Lumis, Damian Priest, Keith Lee, Riddle, Ripley, Shotzi, Io and Dream shine on NXT. Maybe even send a few Main Roster stars like Ricochet, Rusev, Shelton, Crews, Cesaro, Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel to NXT to put a few people over. Would love to see the Kings of Wrestling tag team return for a bit too.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
If they do it then they do it and some guys will be out of gigs. could happen elsewhere in wrestling too if the situation goes on for a long time

·
Registered
562 Posts
Considering it could be many months until attended live sport returns, the olympics is postponed, every major movie release this side of September is being held back for 2021...

Not so much a spring clean as a cull.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts