Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can see I don't post here much but I do watch literally every wwe show every week.

What I want to know is why are the spray tans so dam orange ?. It wouldn't be so bad if the face was the same but they are normal skin colour. David otunga has the worst at the moment and last time Miz what out he looked more comedy than heel.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Why does Otunga spray tan when he's already black?
#MakesNoSense

:punk2

·
Registered
5,659 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no problem with anyone being as tanned or orange as they want but for F***S sake do the face as well. Why black dudes want to tan themselves is a strange one....accept your colour and be proud of it.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Tyson Kidd had an awful spray on tan a few weeks ago. It was crazy how bad it looked.

·
Banned
821 Posts
The use Fake tan and oil to expose their muscles more. A good example is the Miz. He looks fat when pale, but with the tan and oil, looks in better shape.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Amen, Otunga is the worst offender. I do not understand why he does it, also like alot of you said for pete's sake if you are going to spray tan might as well do your head as well. My wife flips out everytime he comes out. As much as I like Christian, he has had some bad ones as well.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Swagger had an Orange phase as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts