Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/20...ling-marty-scurll-alberto-del-rio-blue-meanie

“Impact has an exclusive deal with AAA. This is a distribution deal to bring Impact to Latin America, and it’s a great opportunity for wrestlers who are in AAA but aren’t going to Lucha Underground who want to work in the United States to be seen on television with Impact Wrestling. Where Jeff Jarrett and Scott D'Amore will take them on board.”

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
So weird IW doesn't have TV in Japan and Mexico aka 2 of the biggest wrestling coutries.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
Good, but I remember reading here some time ago that Impact was watched in like 100 countries around the world.

I guess they all were european and asian countries, maybe africans too...

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
So weird IW doesn't have TV in Japan and Mexico aka 2 of the biggest wrestling coutries.
I am guessing it is harder to break in those markets since they have long standing companies already. Other countries have wrestling but not on the level and history of AAA, CMLL or NJPW.

Good, but I remember reading here some time ago that Impact was watched in like 100 countries around the world.

I guess they all were european and asian countries, maybe africans too...
Yea that number, like attendance at wrestling shows, is inflated. I would say the real number is in low to mid 20's. I mean there are only 196 countries in the world and no way is Impact on in half of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts