Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sick and tired of going through the forum today and finding posts complaining about Miz's cash-in being ruined for them. If RAW has taken place and you haven't seen it yet what the fuck are doing on a WRESTLING FORUM? I always watch RAW the day after cos I live in the UK and go to college. From the time that RAW takes place and the time I sit down to watch it the next day I do NOT go anywhere near any wrestling-related websites cos I KNOW shit will get spoiled. You can't expect every place that discusses wrestling to pussy-foot around what they can and can't say after an event has taken place ESPECIALLY when something as big as Miz cashing in happens.

Stop complaining, use your fucking brains.

·
Registered
113 Posts
exactly. where's the line? should we put **spoiler** when we talk about austin's heel turn at wrestlemania x-7 in case people haven't seen the dvd yet?

if it's aired and you've missed it, stay away.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Seriously if you are lurking a wrestling forum the day of or the day after something happens and it gets spoiled ...tufffff shit.

Don't be a fucking idiot and stay off WF for a few hours til you watch it for yourself

·
Michael Cole is NXT
1,050 Posts
Ha as you were creating this thread I was creating the EXACT same thread, however you posted yours earlier.

People who come on the foumr not wanting to get spoiled DESERVE to get spoiled. Eventually it might sink in for them to not visit the forum if they don't wish to be spoiled.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I was thinking the same thing.

Another thing is I hate it when people give you a spoiler in the thread title and then put (Spoiler) at the end.

For Example: "Miz wins WWE Championship on Raw *SPOILERS*"

Honestly, are you a fucking tard?

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking the same thing.

Another thing is I hate it when people give you a spoiler in the thread title and then put (Spoiler) at the end.

For Example: "Miz wins WWE Championship on Raw *SPOILERS*"

Honestly, are you a fucking tard?
Too true.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Totally agree. If I don't get to watch a PPV or a TV show live, I avoid any site to do with wrestling until I've seen it. I even avoid Facebook due to having friends who are fans and post wrestling related things on their walls. These morons have no excuse really, if you are browsing a wrestling forum and come across a spoiler, that is your problem. Don't have a go at other users just because of your inability to stay away from the site.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Yeah, there are people who actually pay for PPVs, but some douchebags say two days after ''Dude, fuck you with spoilers, I didn't download that show yet''

I mean, WTF???

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I can see why people got upset when the Swagger cash-in on Smackdown was ruined for them, but a live Raw? Nah... that's just silly. It's an American forum, American company, and as soon as it airs in AMERICA... fair game imo.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Don't want shit spoiled, then don't come on here until you've seen said show. People need to realise that.

Also, with PPVs, and people whinging about them being spoiled because they "haven't downloaded it yet" - um, buy the PPV, or get a stream, and see it live. Not our fault you're a cheap ass pirate who missed the happenings.

·
Michael Cole is NXT
1,050 Posts
Yes but in the fucking title this morning was annoying because it spoiled the rest of RAW for me. And the ending was fuckin' epic.
Well maybe you should have watched RAW before reading titles?

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I agree 100%

After a show i go straight to an uploading site to see it.

I avoid searching for specific names since the most recent info and vids on them will appear.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts