Wrestling Forum banner

*Spoilers* Should I order?

1156 Views 11 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  bjnelson19705
Well Rocky returned and I wasn't really thinking about ordering EC but I have a feeling Rocky might show up, what do you guys think?
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Recognize
21,327 Posts
What in the hell did California do to get all these great shows? Spread out the love WWE, preferably to somewhere close to me so I can go lol. I can't afford to buy the Chamber this year but I hope Rock is there. I hope he is on every show leading up to the big one itself.

· These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
15,652 Posts
What in the hell did California do to get all these great shows? Spread out the love WWE, preferably to somewhere close to me so I can go lol. I can't afford to buy the Chamber this year but I hope Rock is there. I hope he is on every show leading up to the big one itself.
:lmao Cali is just awesome.

· Registered
2,609 Posts
really/?
you wanna see rock on ELIMINATION CHAMBER, RAW , NXT , SUPERSTARS ,SMACKDOWN ?? all through till mania :eek:

· Dragon Slayer
6,701 Posts
EC is a generally interesting PPV. I say this because there are normally swerves we don't see coming. Cena going out 2nd a couple years ago. Edge "breaking" into the RAW EC match. Batista taking the title after the EC match. EC normally has some cool swerve.

This year...I don't think there will be any swerves. Everything seems straightforward, but on the other hand, the card looks pretty good. The 2 EC matches have a good amount of star power, ADR and Kofi should be interesting, and we'll finally get to see The Miz wipe out Lawler and we can move on from this god awful feud.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.