Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: Wrestling Observer Radio.

"WWE is reportedly planning to break up Enzo & Big Cass, according to Dave Meltzer on the latest episode of the Wrestling Observer Radio. Meltzer noted that WWE officials feel that the angle of Enzo being attacked every week will be used to turn Cass heel in the future.

WWE officials apparently feel as if a turn for Big Cass can happen as The Hardyz have taken the spot as the top babyface tag team on the Raw roster."

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
I don't see this going well as of right now. The Hardyz shouldn't be together forever and eventually you'll want Jeff and Matt as singles and then you're going to miss Enzo & Cass as a tag team.

Maybe Cass can work on his own as a solo bad guy but I'm not confident on that and Enzo will be dead in the water.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Seems pointless to me. Both will just become irrelevant on their won, even if Cass gets an initial push because he's big, it wont last long. And I'm sick of seeing The Hardy vs Sheamus and Cesaro every week, the last thing we need is one less tag team.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
This is stupid. WTF is the point of breaking up tag teams? WHY do people suggest breaking up the Hardys? They are a classic team and any break up between them would not be believable. You need that kind of team together. What happened to just having them in solo matches but still have each others back?

On Enzo/Cass, they both will go nowhere fast on Raw as single competitors. Enzo would resort to being a comedy act at worst and a manager or Cruiserweight at best. Cass would be overshadowed by Braun Strowman within months and be in a sea of competitors for what? His ass ain't getting anywhere near the title picture before players like Reigns, Rollins, Samoa Joe, Balor, Strowman, other talent on Raw.

Reactions: Dangerous Nemesis

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Awful, awful decision in my opinion. First of all, who are the other babyface teams on Raw? Obviously you have the Hardys, but after that you only have Rhyno/Slater whereas on the heel side you have Gallows/Anderson, Revival, Sheasaro and maybe Apollo/Titus. You can't even call up DIY to fill that spot anymore since they've split up on the last Takeover.

More than that though, there is just no need to separate them. Their current ceiling is far higher in the tag division than it is as singles wrestlers at this moment in time. Enzo is pretty much dead in the water the second they split and whilst Cass maybe has a chance as a monster heel, I think he'd clearly be behind numerous others on the roster. Really hope this doesn't happen.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Source: Wrestling Observer Radio.

"WWE is reportedly planning to break up Enzo & Big Cass, according to Dave Meltzer on the latest episode of the Wrestling Observer Radio. Meltzer noted that WWE officials feel that the angle of Enzo being attacked every week will be used to turn Cass heel in the future.

WWE officials apparently feel as if a turn for Big Cass can happen as The Hardyz have taken the spot as the top babyface tag team on the Raw roster."
God dammit mods, can you delete this shit and ban these idiots who post this shit? Or at least create a spoilers section for these assholes to post this shit. Some people don't read fucking wrestling news sites so they can avoid bullshit like this.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,215 Posts
God dammit mods, can you delete this shit and ban these idiots who post this shit? Or at least create a spoilers section for these assholes to post this shit. Some people don't read fucking wrestling news sites so they can avoid bullshit like this.
This is pretty much a wrestling news site.

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,123 Posts
You want to know how bad WWE is in 2017? They think having Big Cass as a solo act is a smart move when he sucks at everything.

·
Madness is the emergency exit
2,826 Posts
They refuse.

·
Banned
724 Posts
Big Cass' body is S A W F T. Does this dude even work out? With his height he could be a monster heel but his doughboy body holds him back.

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
It didn't say "spoilers" in the title when you clicked on it?

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
I don't see this going well as of right now. The Hardyz shouldn't be together forever and eventually you'll want Jeff and Matt as singles and then you're going to miss Enzo & Cass as a tag team.

Maybe Cass can work on his own as a solo bad guy but I'm not confident on that and Enzo will be dead in the water.

I don't think WWE will go singles with them for a long time if ever. Having part time older guys for big PPVs like Mania is one thing. But they will want to push younger talent in singles.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Oh come on, they have barely gotten there feet wet as a team on the main roster. Let them feud with the Revival, then three way feud with the Hardys, let them have a title run, I mean ffs Cass will fail eventually because he isn't good in the ring, Enzo will do nothing eventually.

Reactions: domotime2
1 - 20 of 49 Posts