Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is NOT an spoiler since it was a live event and it will not be televised. From last night show at Crystal River, Bo Dallas is the new FCW Heavyweight Champion. I read this from Seth Rollins's twiiter. Do not know who if it was a single match or a 4 way dance! Will be going to FCW Show at Orlando Armory next Wednesday will come up with the results!

·
Banned
407 Posts
Re: Bo Dallas new fcw heavyweight champion

Rollins coming to the main roster?

·
Registered
12,596 Posts

Bo needs to really think about upgrading his ring gear. It looks cheap and indie.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts

Surprised at all the Bo hate! I think he's awesome! I'll also have detailed coverage and photography from Wednesday's show, so stay posted.

Makes sense that he'd remind you of Edge considering his finisher is the spear. haha

·
Registered
12,596 Posts

I think he has a ton of potential, but I wish he'd get some experience outside of wwe developmental. I mean he's been there since he was 18 yo so he's completely of the wwe "system" - a couple years traveling the world wrestling, and coming back at 24 would do him wonders.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Surprised at all the Bo hate! I think he's awesome! I'll also have detailed coverage and photography from Wednesday's show, so stay posted.

Makes sense that he'd remind you of Edge considering his finisher is the spear. haha
hey Josh do you want me to post the results or are you going to post them? I do not mind if you post them! Pm me please

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

Bo bumps pretty well, but that's about it. His moveset is non-existent in most of his matches, since he gets beaten down and then Cuddles his opponent to death. I thought Edge's Spear was bad, but he looks completely bad ass compared to Bo. Most of his matches are a complete insult to plausibility.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts

Bo bumps pretty well, but that's about it. His moveset is non-existent in most of his matches, since he gets beaten down and then Cuddles his opponent to death. I thought Edge's Spear was bad, but he looks completely bad ass compared to Bo. Most of his matches are a complete insult to plausibility.
You make it sound like 5 times worse than it actually is.

An insult to plausibility is comparing a staple of the developmental system to a multitime world champion and a WWE Hall of Fame inductee.

It's nothing that won't receive work as he matures and grows in the ring.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

You make it sound like 5 times worse than it actually is.

An insult to plausibility is comparing a staple of the developmental system to a multitime world champion and a WWE Hall of Fame inductee.

It's nothing that won't receive work as he matures and grows in the ring.
A guy getting thrown around for 90% of the match only to win with the weakest looking "impact" ever is an insult to plausibility. Sure, his in ring work might get better once he develops some actual offense, but I'm skeptical about his spear ever getting better. Experience hardly guarantees improvement. He's only been doing it for several years already.

I don't even hate Bo. I simply don't see the ridiculous amounts of hype the guy gets when his best "attribute" is looking androgynous.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

I'm still snickering at the "Bo Dallas" name. And yeah, his spear is one of the worst I've ever seen. Just because you're built like a spear doesn't mean you should perform it.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,526 Posts

Bo reminds me of a butch Asian lesbian.

Rollins sounds due for a call-up soon.

·
What?
13,511 Posts

I'd rather they bring in Rollins sooner rather than later, i.e dispense with the 4-5 months worth of working dark matches. They should sling him in soon if they've got something in the works for him and actually offer us something different in a debut other than vignettes, promo packages and long-winded periods of squash matches.

·
Registered
10,984 Posts
I'm so excited for the new NXT! I saw him at Axxess but i liked Cesaro, Ambrose and Rollins WAY better.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts