Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MORRISON IS THE #1 contender!!!!!! FUCK ALL THE HATERSZZZSZSZ

Yea, he probably won't win but it's about damn time he gets a one on one match PPV title match, and I'm really looking forward to the buildup of this feud with Miz

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
Im looking forward to this match, they have a lot of history but the only thing is Morrison cannot not talk for shit.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Will we possibly get another live Dirt Sheet anyone? :D

I'm fucking excited about this match, no matter who wins at the end i believe Morrison is gonna keep rising to the top, both men will have great future. At least we get WWE title feud that doesn't involve either Cena or Orton for once which is quite refreshing to see. :agree:

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I know that Morrison won't win the WWE Title as this is just basically a filler fued for the Royal Rumble for the Miz. However, I'm just glad that we're getting a fresh new fued for the WWE Title.

It's nice to see Morrison is getting a shot at the WWE Title, and I can see him as a future WWE champion, maybe even next year.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
TREMENDOUS WIN FOR MORRISON. But now he is out of the royal rumble. Which means if he loses he is gonna have to work his shit off again to main event Wrestlemania. Although I think Jericho is gonna mark the win for the royal rumble, but if its triple h that wins the royal rumble :no:

·
Registered
293 Posts
I'm just dam excited that wwe is actually going full out with this youth movement. To see miz and morrison fighting for the main title on ppv says something...even if it is on the royal rumble where title matches take a backseat to the actual rumble

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
TREMENDOUS WIN FOR MORRISON. But now he is out of the royal rumble. Which means if he loses he is gonna have to work his shit off again to main event Wrestlemania. Although I think Jericho is gonna mark the win for the royal rumble, but if its triple h that wins the royal rumble :no:
I highly doubt Morrison will main event WM, well i think it's kinda obvious that Orton is gonna main event WM next year so his opponent should be a heel (e.g Miz) or someone whose name is as big as him (e.g Cena). I also doubt Triple H will win Rumble considering Sheamus just lost his #1 contendership match, which opens a possible feud continuation between these two without involving WWE title, "King of the Ring vs King of Kings" is a big feud itself.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Thats gonna be awesome Miz vs Morrison first exciting WWE title bout in a long time.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
I can't wait for this WWE Title feud to be in the midcard, while Orton, Cena and WADE FUCKING BARRET are in the main event.

Wade FUCKING Barret.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Will we possibly get another live Dirt Sheet anyone? :D

I'm fucking excited about this match, no matter who wins at the end i believe Morrison is gonna keep rising to the top, both men will have great future. At least we get WWE title feud that doesn't involve either Cena or Orton for once which is quite refreshing to see. :agree:
I've never seen this before and I thank you for posting it. In the right circumstance Morrison IS solid on the mic

·
Registered
213 Posts
I've never seen this before and I thank you for posting it. In the right circumstance Morrison IS solid on the mic
You can't say that! It's going against IWC sports enterainment mark protocol!

Remember, Morrison sucks on the mic, the The Miz can't wrestle, and the attitude era was the golden age of wrestling. Repeat these mantra's every day.

·
The Rise...
3,788 Posts
I don't like Morrison but it is a breath of fresh air to have a WWE Championship match on PPV that doesn't feature either John Cena, Randy Orton or Triple H. In fact it's been two years.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
this should be a decent feud given their history

1 - 20 of 77 Posts