Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Xplosion: Caleb Konley (managed by a local DJ) vs Rohit Raju (managed by another local DJ). Caleb Konley defeats Rohit Raju.

Matt Sydal vs Fallah Bahh for the Grand Championship. Matt Sydal retains against Fallah Bahh. No rounds or judges, The Grand Championship Match was a regular match.

KM vs Lashley. Lashley defeats KM.

Kiera Hogan vs Laurel Van Ness. Kiera Hogan defeats Laurel Van Ness when she gets distracted by Allie.

LAX out for a promo, Konnan calls out OVE, OVE out, Sami Callihan says he hates LAX and the Impact Zone because OVE hates everything. He respects LAX, he has bigger fish to fry now so the feud is done but in 2018 they will be Tag champions again. Konnan says there are no bigger fish to fry, they are the whole damn Tuna, but Caleb Konley and Trevor Lee attack LAX and OVE leaves.

EC3 & Alberto El Patron vs Moose & Johnny Impact. Moose & Johnny Impact defeat Alberto El Patron & EC3.

Eli Drake & Chris Adonis out, Chris Adonis is celebrating the life of Eli Drake. Fact: Eli Drake is the greatest Champion of all time. Fact: Eli Drake is the greatest dresser of all time. Fact: Eli Drake is the greatest friend of all time. Austin Aries is back to challenge Eli Drake. Austin Aries takes offense to Eli Drake saying he was The Greatest Man to Ever Live. Fact: Austin Aries is a 6 time and longest reigning X Division Champion in this Company. Fact: He is a Former Tag Champion in this Company. Fact: He is a Former World Champion in this Company. If Eli wants to be the greatest, he has to beat Aries, anywhere, any time. Chris Adonis attack’s Aries from the back, Eli calls a ref, match starts now, Eli Drake vs Austin Aries for The World Title right now. Aries wins the title.

El Hijo Del Fantasma & Rohit Raju vs Taiji Ishimori & Matt Sydal.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Good.

Notice the Twitch ring apron?

·
Intoner
6,589 Posts
Dis gon be bad

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Twitch eh? It's done decent getting House of Hardcore's name out there. Suppose it could do the same.

I'm indifferent on the 6 sided ring.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Brian Cage has shown up.

Reactions: LIL' WINNING FOOT

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
This is exciting news and its nkce to see something positive as its been a lot of bullshit. And it looks like moving forward logo will just be the impact wrestling and not the six-sided shape around it. Looks clean and simple or but gosh when is Anthem going to realize that stupid bird.

This is good change and the funny thing is somebody had a thread asking9 what we want from 2018 and almost everybody said four-sided ring.

Also Ultimate x was designed originally in the four sided ring so the structure is much better. Also that 4 sided cage they were using in the UK looks much more Sharp
I'm assuming we will have lots more new change!

Let's hope they actually have some new wrestling belts to

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
No the ring is smaller Unfortunately. They never used a big ring. In my opinion a bigger ring makes the product look much better but it is what it is

Either way this will make the product look more clean and they can be their own brand and appeal to msny more partners

Reactions: MrFlash

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,555 Posts
The 6 sided ring was good for the early years of Impact but I am glad it's gone now.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
AUSTIN ARIES :mark:
dammit why em i reading spoilers haha. Once i can enjoy the product again i will stay away from this.But up until tonight its been pretty meh for a while.

Sounds like a hot list of new and returning wrestlers. I swear Austin just posted that he had a hot date tonight on instagram.

facepalm at the fact they have not replaced the belts yet. I dont understand,Its been several months .What is the reason for delaying new belts

Reactions: Ace
1 - 20 of 183 Posts