Wrestling Forum banner

**SPOILERS** For those of you who care, the winner of Season 4 is ...

6148 Views 45 Replies 40 Participants Last post by  Chicken Dinner
EDIT: Sorry, I meant Season 4. Before some posters jump all over me.

Johnny Curtis.

Credit: Prowrestling Dot Net

TBH, I haven't watched the show for like five weeks, but I could see Curtis' win coming. Brodus is already over and doesn't need to win the show to get himself over, but Curtis does.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts
Did they have any video packages during the show that showed next season's people?

· Premium Member
42,229 Posts
Had to fix the thread title because there's no way they can have a 5th season of this shit.

Johnny Curtis won. Great, now he can be nervous in front of a live crowd on a show that actually matters. Bottom line is, Derrick Bateman got robbed.

· Registered
1,363 Posts
Ugh, well I saw it comming but it still REALLY sucks.

Clay is all around better than Curtis in every single category by miles.

Clay actually impressed me ring, mic and characterwise. Curtis was mediocre in the ring, sucked on the mic and was just awkward as hell characterwise and not in a goodway. Bateman was weird and awkward, but he was weird and awkward that it was legimately funny and would actually make you laugh. Curtis was the weird and awkward where you were constantly thinking, "wtf? this guy is creepy!"

Not to mention that the fans are just not into the guy what so ever. The only time he can get a reaction is when he goes for a cheap pop, and even then the pops for him aren't that great. This guy has instant failure all over him.

Oh well, looking forward to seeing who will be on next season, I just REALLY hope they aren't doing the rumored legends sons season. Like I said in the past, the ONLY legends son that I am remotely interested in seeing is Richie Steamboat, and they could easily put him in a regular NXT season with guys like Rollins, Orlov and Woods.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
From what I've read, there was nothing to promote season 5.

· Shocking the Shockmaster
4,645 Posts
Had to fix the thread title because there's no way they can have a 5th season of this shit.

Johnny Curtis won. Great, now he can be nervous in front of a live crowd on a show that actually matters. Bottom line is, Derrick Bateman got robbed.
Somehow I can still see Bateman being put on RAW or SD!, but yes he was Robbed.

· Premium Member
42,229 Posts
Fink confirmed Season 5 in the live chat. I think I'm the only one who watched...
No, I was watching, and there will be a 5th season. But they didn't say anything about it except that it will be unlike anything we've seen before.

My only guess is that they actually haven't finalized who will be in the next season, which is why they didn't say who was going to be in it.

· Registered
1,211 Posts
My only guess is that they actually haven't finalized who will be in the next season, which is why they didn't say who was going to be in it.
My guess is that it's gonna be high-flyers

1. Seth Rollins
2. Hunico
3. Peter Orlov
4. Tito Colon
5. Richie Steamboat
6. Jinder Mahal

Or it could just be the next breakout referee :rolleyes:

· The Sundance Kid
48,275 Posts
Yeah they not only announced Season 5 but said it would debut next Tuesday. No info of contestants though.

Curtis winning is BS. The guy is bland. Bateman and Clay were awesome, and Clay's good-bye promo convinced me he is going to achieve greatness. It was A+ quality.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
No, I was watching, and there will be a 5th season. But they didn't say anything about it except that it will be unlike anything we've seen before.

I agree. The rumor that's been going around for a month or so now is a father/son thing. But that's only, what, 4 or 5 guys? They're probably trying to sign more fathers.

· There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,974 Posts
Johnny Curtis really is a milquetoast. Fans just can't get into the guy.

Bateman and Clay--and, once he ups his ring work, probably Saxton--will be stars in the future, though. Curtis has the "look" but he's really not much more interesting than, say, Ted DiBiase, Jr. Not that there's anything wrong with that, and he should have some kind of spot on the roster, but his winning seems fairly calculated since he "needs it" as a life-preserver of sorts for the time being.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.